99.95 ATAR | Experienced Tutoring in Mathematics & Physics (1 Viewer)

drakdaystar

HSC
Hey guys :)

My name is Dawen , and I am a 2013 graduate from North Sydney Boys High School. I received an ATAR of 99.95. I am currently offering tutoring for all levels of high school Mathematics (2U, 3U and 4U) and Physics. My results for the 2013 HSC are as follows:

English Advanced: 95
Mathematics Extension 1: 99
Mathematics Extension 2: 97
Physics: 96
Music 2: 97
Music Extension: 50 (5th in the state)

My aim in tutoring is to make the subjects as easy and enjoyable as possible as I understand that many people simply do not enjoy Mathematics and Physics. They are both subjects which contain challenging concepts to grasp and my job is to aid you throughout this tedious HSC journey, and make it an exciting and enjoyable experience.

I am currently charging $50/hour. I live in the North Shore area, so within this location is preferable, but travel is quite convenient for me so please do not hesitate to contact me!

On top of this, I am also a musician, so if any of you happen to play the violin, I am also offering violin teaching!

Please do not hesitate to contact me via email at dawen.lin@hotmail.com or give me a call on 0405577152.

Thank you and hope you're all having a safe and happy holiday! :)

Last edited:

kiwi703

HSC
N/A
This guy is a freaking beast!!! Definitely, definitely would recommend, he's explained many a problem to me over skype and he makes difficult questions easy to tackle. Extremely good communicator, and the marks speak for themselves.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Far out Dawen, didn't realise you got a 99.95, grats brother! I would highly recommend Dawen having studied with him before he's a great speaker, and very thorough and coherent when explaining concepts!

drakdaystar

HSC
thanks epikhigh! :)
Far out Dawen, didn't realise you got a 99.95, grats brother! I would highly recommend Dawen having studied with him before he's a great speaker, and very thorough and coherent when explaining concepts!

mcookieman

HSC
Wow, congrats on the 99.95!
Highly recommend this guy, he's beast.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Seriously, I would recommend Dawen 1million times, and I'm not doing this as a favour for him because he doesn't know who I am on this screen name but knows me in real life. I would seriously recommend you guys to choose Dawen if you're interested in getting tutored especially for only $30/hr

drakdaystar

HSC
thanks a lot Epik!!! :)
Seriously, I would recommend Dawen 1million times, and I'm not doing this as a favour for him because he doesn't know who I am on this screen name but knows me in real life. I would seriously recommend you guys to choose Dawen if you're interested in getting tutored especially for only $30/hr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)