HSC Tutoring: Biology (95) and English (94) + State ranking notes (1 Viewer)

OH1995

HSC
Hey Boser's,

My name is Oscar and I just graduated from St Aloysius College in 2013 with an ATAR of 98.25.
I'm looking to tutor students in Biology and English as those were my favourite subjects in the HSC and coincidentally the ones I performed the best in.
Throughout Yr 12 I helped many of my fellow peers understand concepts, particularly in Biology where having a strong foundation of the basic concepts is essential to doing well. Throughout my HSC year I received tuition from the person who came 1st in the State for Biology last year and learnt lots of tips and tricks that I can pass onto you.
I am familiar with every Biology HSC paper back to 2001 having done them all at multiple times in lead up to the HSC exams.

If I tutor you for Biology you will receive all of my notes for each module which have been synthesised and constantly edited throughout the whole year, to make sure they are both detailed and relevant to what you will be writing as your answers in the HSC exams. They have also been thoroughly checked and cross referenced with multiple sets of state ranking notes and been reviewed by the person who came First in the State in Biology in 2012.

However if all you would like is the notes I am able to sell them for $15 a module OR you can buy all 4 modules for $50, we did communication for our elective. PM me if interested.

For English, I have all my essays which all scored 19/20 or 14/15 during the year. And my creative, which scored 15/15. As a tutee you will have access to all of them as you need. Our modules were Texts in Time (FrankenRunner), Hamlet and Conflicting Perspectives (Hughes Poetry).
You can also purchase my essays and creative for $10 each. Pm me if interested :)

Tutoring will be around the North Shore area. I can come to both Lane Cove and Stanton Library. My rate is $35 an hour for one person. If you get 2 people or more I can organise a group discount.

Good luck with your studies everyone
Oscar

OH1995

HSC
Thanks to those who have already Pm'd me. Keep it coming :)

carver

HSC
Hey Boser's,

My name is Oscar and I just graduated from St Aloysius College in 2013 with an ATAR of 98.25.
I'm looking to tutor students in Biology and English as those were my favourite subjects in the HSC and coincidentally the ones I performed the best in.
Throughout Yr 12 I helped many of my fellow peers understand concepts, particularly in Biology where having a strong foundation of the basic concepts is essential to doing well. Throughout my HSC year I received tuition from the person who came 1st in the State for Biology last year and learnt lots of tips and tricks that I can pass onto you.
I am familiar with every Biology HSC paper back to 2001 having done them all at multiple times in lead up to the HSC exams.

If I tutor you for Biology you will receive all of my notes for each module which have been synthesised and constantly edited throughout the whole year, to make sure they are both detailed and relevant to what you will be writing as your answers in the HSC exams. They have also been thoroughly checked and cross referenced with multiple sets of state ranking notes and been reviewed by the person who came First in the State in Biology in 2012.

However if all you would like is the notes I am able to sell them for $15 a module OR you can buy all 4 modules for $50, we did communication for our elective. PM me if interested.

For English, I have all my essays which all scored 19/20 or 14/15 during the year. And my creative, which scored 15/15. As a tutee you will have access to all of them as you need. Our modules were Texts in Time (FrankenRunner), Hamlet and Conflicting Perspectives (Hughes Poetry).
You can also purchase my essays and creative for $10 each. Pm me if interested :)

Tutoring will be around the North Shore area. I can come to both Lane Cove and Stanton Library. My rate is $35 an hour for one person. If you get 2 people or more I can organise a group discount.

Good luck with your studies everyone
Oscar

hey can I buy the notes for biology communication. Email me at carver.edlund@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)