99.90 + 100 UMAT + 2 State Rank Tutor in Penrith Area (1 Viewer)

kvothe

HSC
Hi guys!

I am Ross Penninkilampi and I am offering HSC tutoring for Yr 11 and Yr 12 students in the following subjects:

- English (Adv) (96)
- Chemistry (95)
- Physics (95)
- Maths 2U (99 -- 9th in state)
- Maths Ext 1 (48/50)
- Ancient History (98 -- 12th in state)
- History Extension (47/50)

I graduated from Penrith High School in 2013 with an ATAR of 99.90 and a UMAT of 100th percentile (score of 217). I am now studying BMed/MD at UNSW.

The details:
- tutoring occurs at Penrith Library, or if you live in the area I can come to your house.
- Skype lessons available
- rate is $60/hr for individuals, $70/hr for in-home tutoring to cover transport
- group sessions available at reduced rates

Essay marking services for English, Ancient History and History Extension are also available at a negotiable rate.

Please PM me or email me at rosspenninkilampi(at)gmail.com if you are interested!

Last edited:

TIMTAMZRUS

HSC
Ross is a pretty amazing tutor! He goes through everything in explicit and understandable detail; it's really helpful if you are one of those people who are trying to get into a course with a higher ATAR so I definitely recommend him!

kvothe

HSC
Ross is a pretty amazing tutor! He goes through everything in explicit and understandable detail; it's really helpful if you are one of those people who are trying to get into a course with a higher ATAR so I definitely recommend him!
Thanks, I'm glad you find the tutoring valuable!

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Would love to join your tuition but I live too far away :/

Amazing marks though (Surprised you didn't get 99.95 though :blink2: ) :D

Free Bump!

kvothe

HSC
Would love to join your tuition but I live too far away :/

Amazing marks though (Surprised you didn't get 99.95 though :blink2: ) :D

Free Bump!
Cheers mate! I am always happy to do online essay marking if you ever need help with english, just drop me a pm or email me. Hope prelim is going well, pace yourself and best of luck for the HSC!

lpodtouch

HSC
Excellent credentials! I would've liked to join however travel remains an issue :/

Congratulations on your HSC and UMAT results!

iStudent

HSC
Hey Ross.
Weren't you the one presenting at the MedEntry seminar the other day? You gave some great tips :)

kvothe

HSC
Hey Ross.
Weren't you the one presenting at the MedEntry seminar the other day? You gave some great tips :)
Yes, that was me. Glad you found the talk helpful, and I hope you enjoyed the workshop! If you sat the exam this year I hope it went well. Best of luck!

kvothe

HSC
I only have one spot left for 2015! Get in fast! Taking new Year 11 students and current year 12 students!

kvothe

HSC
One new spot has opened up! PM me for details. Perfect for Year 12s wanting some final prep before trials and the HSC, or for Year 11 students looking for a head start.

kvothe

HSC
A couple of new spots have opened up - PM me for details, or send me an email at rosspenninkilampi(at)gmail.com. If you want some final lessons before the HSC begins, or to get a head start on Year 11 work, let me know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)