Management consultant offering no bullsh*t English tutoring (1 Viewer)

TRP_English

HSC
Hi all, send me an email at TRP.English@gmail.com if you are interested in straight up, no messing around English tutoring.

My rate is $50 an hour (negotiable) and includes brainstorming, creating and editing your HSC essays to ensure maximum readability and marks. I am available to meet in the city after 6pm or on weekends during the day.

Further to that, I can help you write and edit anything that you can think of. It doesn't have to be HSC related, I will help write resumes, cover letters, scholarship applications amongst everything else.

Strong written communication skills are your bread and butter, especially in the consulting/financial industry. If you want to make it big in your future career, think about investing some time and effort into developing this skill set. Take it from me, having helped recruitment for the Co-op Program at UNSW and for my firm, you don't want to be that guy who has awesome credentials but f*cks up because of his sh*t grammar and terrible writing style.

Here are some of my credentials:
- Management consultant in a data strategy consulting firm
- UNSW Co-op Scholar with degree in actuarial studies, business strategy and economic management
- Prior Education teacher 2 years (4U Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English)
- James Ruse 99.45 ATAR (94 English 2 unit, 47 English 3 unit)
- Able to write some mean fu*king essays

Last edited:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Actuarial studies!?!?!?! $60/hour would be nothing for you

TRP_English

HSC
Put it this way, my firm charges me out to clients at upwards of $200-300 an hour - you're getting a pretty good deal.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
If OP is taking time out of his actuary job to teach students English, he must be fuckin good

TRP_English

HSC
Thanks for the plug guys.

I have updated the price down to $50 an hour. Perhaps $60 is out of most students' price range.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)