99.85 ATAR/ Dual State Ranker/ Maths tutoring in Western Sydney (1 Viewer)

JJ345

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

My name is Javeria and I am currently offering maths tutoring for Yr11 and Yr 12 students. In the 2013 HSC I received the following marks:
• An ATAR of 99.85
• Mathematics mark of 99. This placed me 9th in the state. I completed this course as an accelerant in 2012.
• Mathematics Extension 1 mark of 100. This placed me 5th in the state. I also completed this course as an accelerant in 2012.
• Mathematics Extension 2 mark of 97.

-I reside in Western Sydney, so around there is preferable for me. I can do areas around Liverpool, Casula, Prestons etc. Areas such as Green Valley, Lakemba etc. are a little far for me, however regardless of where you live, if you’re interested, PM me and we’ll try to work out a half-way point.

-In the lead up to the HSC, i am willing to spend tutoring sessions answering any questions or specific topics you are having trouble with. But if you wish to learn content I can also cater for that.

-I also received marks of:
• 94 in Advanced English
• 94 in Physics
• 93 in Chemistry
So I can provide you with guidance in each of these subject areas aswell.

-Rates are negotiable. Contact me and we’ll work something out. Group sessions available at reduced rates.

Goodluck to everyone doing their HSC =)

ahmedrahim

HSC
N/A
hi im looking for 4 unit maths tutoring and im about to start year 11. Could u provide a phone number so my dad can talk to u!

hsc3hard5me

HSC
Just wondering, how do you come 5th with 100? How do 4 other people get over 100

JJ345

HSC
N/A
Just wondering, how do you come 5th with 100? How do 4 other people get over 100
As far as I know, a number of people get 100 in 3U maths every year. The top students are then differentiated based on their 2U/4U mark.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
^ geez the person above me has a username that is too close to mine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)