Hurstville Area Experienced Tutor - NSB Graduate ATAR 99.85 (1 Viewer)

ricketychan

HSC
Hello readers!

A little bit about myself

My name is Ricky and I graduated from North Sydney Boys High School in 2013 with a distinguished ATAR of 99.85. I was a recipient of the Australian Students Prize, an award for the top 500 students in the nation. Currently, I am studying a combined degree of Commerce and Law at the University of Sydney.I work at a leading tutoring Centre in the St George Area, teaching English, Economics and Mathematics. I ranked in the top 3 internally and externally for English, Economics and Legal Studies with the following marks in the HSC:

English Advanced - 96
English Extension - 45
Economics - 95
Legal Studies - 95
Mathematics Ext. 1 - 95
Mathematics Ext. 2 - 94

Locations and Available Times
The target niche is the St George Area with flexible times. Lessons can be held at the student's place or the local library.

Vision
Regardless of which subject you would like tutoring in, three values continue to hold true. In a year where time is the essence, students must learn to be succinct, straightforward and specific in order to be ultimately successful.

Succinct - One major focus point of our lessons will be to write in a concise manner which bleeds flair and sophistication.
Straightforward - Sophistication and direct seem to be oxymoronic terms, but I can assure you through our lessons we will understand that your ability to write in a straightforward manner will enhance your overall sophistication of the idea within your essays or short answers.
Specific - Targeting the HSC and your specific demands.

Experience and Why me?

I am an experienced marker and tutor at a leading tutoring centre. This allows me to understand the new syllabus better than many others. I ran study groups and seminars at school. I know the specific criteria of the rubric and I am able to pinpoint the generic information if necessary. My continual pursuit in the fields of study in University, will ensure insightful lessons.

Subjects: English Advanced, Economics, Mathematics up to 3U
Rates (Prices are negotiable):

Private - $50/hr
Class of 3 or less - $40/hr
Class of more than 3 - $30/hr

Please contact me for more details :)
Mobile: 0425566119
Email: ricketychan95.RC@gmail.com

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)