Spaces now available. English tutoring - Qualified NSW Teacher! (1 Viewer)

beachee99

HSC
Greetings from MrBTutoring!

NEW SPOTS AVAILABLE - As the HSC has just wrapped up for English and History, I have spots available. Be fast as last year I filled up quickly in my local area.

If you are going into the Preliminary or HSC years of school and require tutoring I believe it vital that, to achieve results, you seek a qualified teacher and tutor.

YOU DON'T NEED SOMEONE WHO GOT A BAND 6 YOU NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN GET YOU A BAND 6!
A student who has previously achieved highly in their HSC (while commendable) will not necessarily be able to ensure you achieve that same success. However, as a tutor of proven success for the past 4 years and a qualified teacher in NSW Public Schools I can give you the range of resources,teaching techniques and support you will need to succeed.

My 7 years experience tutoring and my own HSC performance in 2009 has given me band 6 essays and notes in Ancient, Modern, Extension History and all units of English. For extension history I have a range of major projects available. Furthermore, ALL of my past students have seen an improvement in marks!

Currently I am operating in the blacktown area and surrounds, penrith area and surrounds as well as the epping area and surrounds.

I run tutoring at homes or from my residence in Carlingford Starting at $40!

I will be able to Tutor - Modern, Ancient, Extension history and any unit of English. Also - Preliminary and HSC Legal Studies.

My students have all shown a band improvement where possible i.e. 4 to 5 or 5 to 6. And all my previous Extension 2 english and Extension History students have achieve E4 (top Band)

My price varies depending on group, year and hours taught per session. At the current time I will also be factoring in travel time if required.

Coaching can also be on a casual basis i.e. Every 2 weeks, 4 weeks or purely around assessment periods.

Any questions please text me at
0452 438 314

or email at
mrbeetutoring@gmail.com - if no response in 24 hours please try daniel.beach4@det.nsw.edu.au

Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:

beachee99

HSC
A bump - Places still free on sundays and after school in the hills / epping / carlingford areas on Monday and Wednesdays.

beachee99

HSC
Bump - new year and spaces now available - Sunday morning sessions preferred.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)