99.60 | English Advanced State Rank (3rd in NSW) | Private Tutoring in Western Sydney (1 Viewer)

Rohbro

HSC
Hi everyone! My name is Rohit Dighe and I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2014 with an ATAR of 99.60, an English Advanced mark of 98 (State rank, 3rd in NSW) and an English Extension 1 mark of 49/50.

In addition to my HSC marks, I also achieved the following results at BHHS:
- 1st in HSC and Preliminary Advanced English.
- =1st in HSC English Extension 1.

I am very excited to announce that I will be commencing private tutoring as of now for students in years 10-12 for English Std. and Adv. as well as English Extension 1. I have always been greatly passionate about teaching and would be honoured to guide any student toward success in my favourite subject. I seek to achieve this through constant mentoring and availability; from my experience, excelling in English takes regular effort and tremendous practice. I will therefore ensure that all students are carefully taught the nuances of HSC English and are provided close training for optimal performance in all aspects of the subject, from analysing to presenting.

Needless to say, I will personally analyse all texts relevant to my students in thorough detail and will make notes, guides and scaffolds to help along the way. This close understanding of texts is important as HSC questions are now becoming more and more specific, meaning that pre-prepared responses (whilst still the way to go, in my opinion) need to be even more flexible to change in the exam. You will practise moulding and writing with me almost every week, so rest assured that the specificity will not be a problem.

Availability
No spots remaining - sorry for any inconvenience.

Rates
- 1 on 1: $45/hour*
- 2 on 1: $35/hour*
* incl. ALL students are entitled to one essay/creative/speech transcript submission per week, which I shall mark in rigorous detail, providing at least 500 words of feedback per document. I won't just tell you where you have gone wrong - I will tell you HOW to improve and make frequent insertions to give examples.
* If you pay upfront for the term, you can receive $5/hour off both of these rates :)

At my home in Blacktown (15 minute bus ride from Blacktown station), or at a location more convenient for you (negotiable). e.g. Blacktown Max Webber Library.

Contact
Email: rohitdighe123@gmail.com
Phone: 0410 849 207
BOS: personal message

Essay marking only provision

Due to increasing demand, I am now also offering essay marking services to all students.

So I will be charging $30 per essay/creative submission and all students are entitled to unlimited submissions. I will mark each script in close detail and provide at least 500 words of feedback with ample editing and insertions. You will have your essays returned within 3-4 days.

Thank you so much! Have a fantastic day :)

Last edited:

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Re: 99.60 | English Advanced State Rank (3rd in NSW) | Private Tutoring in Western Sy

Wow nice marks man! Good job! :D

Inb4mreditor

tomnomnom696

HSC Goddess
HSC
Re: 99.60 | English Advanced State Rank (3rd in NSW) | Private Tutoring in Western Sy

Look no further for English tutoring! Reading one of Rohit's essays is more or less having the whole English syllabus rubric thrown at you in a clear concise and sophisticated way and this can only be attributed to his in depth and unmatched analysis. Rohit was always there for me during the year to give feedback on my own essays, taking time out of his own schedule to help a friend out. Easily one of the most amicable and caring people I know; this is one deal to not let go!!

elkedag

elkemaand
HSC

This guy is seriously amazing!! He really knows his stuff.
And he's really passionate about everything English. He would always talk about it during Maths.
If you're after amazing essays and a real understanding of literature, Brohit is your man.
Can also do accents (upon request, probably) and be your m8.

Last edited:

esaitchkay

HSC

The accents are definitely a plus! hahahaha
Seriously though, Rohit is a great guy. For a genius, he's absolutely humble and you've got to respect that.
Invariably, any student lucky enough to be tutored by Rohbro will be on their path to an excellent English mark.

mreditor16

HSC

This guy is seriously amazing!! He really knows his stuff.
And he's really passionate about everything English. He would always talk about it during Maths.
If you're after amazing essays and a real understanding of literature, Brohit is your man.
Can also do accents (upon request, probably) and be your m8.
Look no further for English tutoring! Reading one of Rohit's essays is more or less having the whole English syllabus rubric thrown at you in a clear concise and sophisticated way and this can only be attributed to his in depth and unmatched analysis. Rohit was always there for me during the year to give feedback on my own essays, taking time out of his own schedule to help a friend out. Easily one of the most amicable and caring people I know; this is one deal to not let go!!
Basically this lol - I completely ditto everything elkedag and tomnomnom said. Rohit is an amazing guy and after knowing him so well for so many years, I can without hesitation absolutely guarantee that getting tutored by Rohit is 110% worth it. First of all, he defs knows his stuff - over the years whenever I have had any sort of English question (be it strategic, technical or of any other nature), he has provided an outstanding response and he has helped me address any uncertainties or problems I have faced with my English studies. And not only that, the feedback he give to any written work submitted to him is world-class and unparalleled. As Rohit said, he will not only point out all the flaws but provide valuable insights and suggestions as to how to improve your work and address any inadequacies in your writing style and analysis. Lastly, the enthusiasm and understanding and co-operative attitude which Rohit brings to the table is simply one-of-a-kind and makes a massive difference. I highly recommend all students to approach Rohit for tutoring, whether you are struggling and want to make significant improvements or whether you are a high-achieving student aiming for that State Rank like Rohit's. Get in quick guys - this will probably run out soon!

Rohbro

HSC

Thank you all so, so much for the kind words. It really means a lot to me that you have so much faith in my ability as a teacher :)

Immortality

Rekt by Adv. English
HSC

1 phrase.

THIS GUY IS A BEASSSSTTTTTTTT

No further comments needed. The marks speaks for itself. If you go to him, you will ace english. He has helped me so much throughout the HSC year

Last edited:

Rohbro

HSC

Haha thanks, Immortality! It was an absolute pleasure helping you and I congratulate you on the awesome marks!! Thanks for the unwavering support with my maths and chem; you were always there to answer questions when needed. I really appreciate it bro :)

mirachael

HSC

I wish I had gotten rohit to read my essays for me

Rohbro

HSC

Haha thanks, Michael :p Btw congratulations on the awesome results, man!

To any students looking for maths, phys or chem tutoring, please do not hesitate to contact Michael. He's a great guy who will always look out for your best interests and he's willing to tutor from a variety of locations (Parra, Burwood, Epping, etc.) for your convenience.

harrypotterfan

HSC

Cannot recommend Rohit enough. His marks speak for themselves- but even more so, I can genuinely say that Rohit is probably the most enthusiastic person for his subject, and has really worked hard all the way for such excellent results. If you do choose him for your tutor, I predict that you will seriously find tremendous improvements in HSC English which will give you the extra edge. Would highly recommend :)

Rohbro

HSC

Thanks HPF :') To those BOS members that don't know, HPF is also offering English tuition and essay marking services. She is an incredibly diligent and hard-working individual who refined her English work to the point of perfection. She surely knows the syllabus well and will guide you with passion and sincerity. Please visit her page for some amazing deals! :)

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC

Personally have heard a lot about Rohit and how great he is and humble (was meant to be at a party with him last saturday haha). MAKE SURE YOU CHECK HIM OUT!

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC

Having had the pleasure of teaching Rohit and marking his work over the course of 2014, it is with much conviction and pride that I can say that he'd be an absolutely wonderful tutor -- with sharp wit, robust work ethic and an incredibly rich body of knowledge, he's ready to conquer the world by unlocking the potential of one desperate HSC student at a time.

In layman's terms -- he knows his shit, is an absolute pleasure to be around and will love every minute spent discussing the wonders of English. Like, you know you're pretty good when your English tutor says you'd be absolutely baus at the job.

Last edited:

Rohbro

HSC

Thanks Nexusbrah! AND THANKS, BEC :) Needless to say, I wouldn't be tutoring for English if it weren't for the help that you provided me with throughout the year.

To each and every person on BOS, I would recommend buying Bec (loversinjapan)'s resources. In year 12, I basically studied her HSC essays and creatives to hone my skills in English. No one that I know has mastered expression and stylistic flair as well as her - seriously. Was an absolute honour learning from Rebecca... I sincerely recommend that you buy her resources, you will NOT regret it.

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC

Thanks Nexusbrah! AND THANKS, BEC :) Needless to say, I wouldn't be tutoring for English if it weren't for the help that you provided me with throughout the year.

To each and every person on BOS, I would recommend buying Bec (loversinjapan)'s resources. In year 12, I basically studied her HSC essays and creatives to hone my skills in English. No one that I know has mastered expression and stylistic flair as well as her - seriously. Was an absolute honour learning from Rebecca... I sincerely recommend that you buy her resources, you will NOT regret it.
:')

So proud.

ashimkapila

HSC

I have known Rohit throughout HSC. Being a close mate he helped me with my English essays often. He is fabulous with English, he truly loves it and i guarantee he will prove to be an excellent tutor. When he provided me with feedback it helped me go from band 3 to 6 in no time haha :)

He's a committed and hard working person and im sure those traits will apply when he tutors you too!

Rohbro

HSC

Thanks, Ashim!! Loved helping you out and so thankful to God that you got into the course that you always wanted :) Keep it up, bro.

kyusungasong

HSC

Rohit is pretty much a god at english. Highly intellectual and fun to be around. Would definitely want to be tutored by him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)