Tutoring: 99.40 | Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English (1 Viewer)

kyusungasong

HSC
Hi guys,

My name is Peter Kim (Kyusung) and I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2014 with an ATAR of 99.40. Now currently doing a dual degree in Law/International Studies at UNSW.
The marks I got were:
Eng Adv: 92
Maths Ext 1: 96
Maths Ext 2: 93
Chemistry: 92
Physics: 93

Throughout the path of my HSC career I encountered many difficulties, these were all opportunities in disguise. Opportunities to further my intellectual boundaries and maintain my discipline and my studying habits. I wish to share the information that I have gathered through countless hours of studying but also to share the different coping methods and ways to navigate through the troubling times ahead. I don't want to sound arrogant but HSC ended up being a really fun and chill time for me where I found my fellow peers exhibiting camaraderie through emotionally and intellectually supporting each other, and I want you guys to enjoy this experience as I have.

Everyone has different ways to study and cope under stress and I offer my services to increase the number of methods you possess to cleanly make it through what may seem like a tough year ahead. By discovering, experimenting and persevering I not only endured but thrived under the pressures of family, school and self. My increased english rank from near 100 in Year 11 to 23 in Year 12 is an example of the result hard work can give.

I can firmly say I will give my all in trying to improve your intellectual and mental capabilities as though it was me going through my HSC again.

Also accepting Preliminary students

Rates:
$50/hr

My home - 10min from Blacktown CBD
Can travel around Blacktown area

Email: Peterkkim96@gmail.com
Phone: 0425 782 727

Thanks and Best of luck. :D

Last edited:

tomnomnom696

HSC Goddess
HSC
Re: Tutoring: 99.4|Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English

Kyusung's study regime can be attributed to his strong willed, persevering nature. Even whilst others were eating and otherwise wasting their time he would be seen studying and preparing with every chance possible whilst still retaining a very social and amicable nature towards everyone around him. Would definitely recommend him having known him personally; he's been a great help in my own HSC experience and i can only imagine the help he'll give you now that he doesn't have his own HSC to worry about. With these competitive rates you better get your names down fast :)

Immortality

Rekt by Adv. English
HSC

Kyusung is a very dedicated individual and is very hard working. He is a very knowledgable person as he goes out of his way to seek answers that he is unsure of, whereas most people would be ceebs and do nothing. His rates are also very good. Would definitely recommend/10

Last edited:

bangthegong

HSC

^ i definitely ditto the above

on top of his deep knowledge in his forte subjects, jyusung is always up for a good laugh - tutoring with him will certainly be both an educational and enjoyable experience

good luck with your tutoring bro :)

Rohbro

HSC

Kyusung is not only an intelligent and hard working person, but also a very friendly individual who will gladly go out of his way to help out those who need him. Would highly recommend!

kyusungasong

HSC

Thanks guys the same can be said for all of you as well

kyusungasong

HSC

Haha thanks Kaido

DonaldTrumpe

HSC
N/A
Kyusung is one of the most dedicated people I've ever met, I have seen the motivational posters in his room and the amount of HSC related knowledge he is ready to impart. Definitely worth it to consider studying with him.

drews681

HSC
11/10 would recommend. Great guy and would be an excellent tutor.

esaitchkay

HSC
I would recommend Kyusung as a tutor - I studied with him during HSC and he helped me with a lot of concepts. He's also a very determined individual and I believe this quality will be bestowed upon his students.

Nathan1996

HSC
Would highly recommend kyusung's tutoring to anyone that asks. One of the best! His notes are extraordinary and his work ethic is inspirational. ANYONE that has met him in the past will definitely agree. Don't miss out on such an invaluable opportunity!

Xeneon

HSC
I can confirm everything that the people above me have said about Kyusung. Not only will he be a hard-working and dedicated tutor, he will also be someone who you'll end up becoming good friends with - he's an amazing guy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)