99.80 allrounder & 95 UMAT| Parramatta/Blacktown | Experienced HSC Tutoring (1 Viewer)

kabytto

HSC
Hey guys! Kabytto's the name, and teaching is something I personally enjoy. I have been tutoring for 4 years.
Offering 3u & 2u Maths, Chem, Phys, English tutoring
I can also help with Selective/OC students and Any subject year 7-10
Graduated in 2013 from Baulkham Hills High school, and got a 99.80 ATAR as well as all-rounders.
Deans List for 1st year medicine
Currently 4th year medicine

For those wanting to know subjects & results-
Extension 2 Mathematics- 95
Extension 1 Mathematics- 97
Physics- 95
Chemistry- 94
English- 93

UMAT- 95 percentile

Ranked top 15 in Maths/Chem/Phys @ Baulkham Hills

How I teach
--Like my study style (can't memorize for my life)- my teaching material and approach addresses dot points CONCEPTUALLY so what you learn comes intuitively, instead of telling you to memorize and regurgitate information.
--I advise on study habits and approach which will maximize marks in an exam, as well as the many tips and tricks I have learnt through the HSC. My motto is to work smart, not work hard
--Focus is on you, so you will find me regularly asking about your performance at school, how you are finding your other subjects, what area you feel weakest in, etc etc.
--Being an all rounder, I can (and want to) help in all areas of your studies, even in the UMAT or advice/help with getting into med.

Where
I teach in the western area of sydney
-My residence
-Libraries- Blacktown
-I can also drive to you- Kellyville, Hills, Blacktown & Western areas.

I can teach in other areas, just PM me to ask.

Pricing- negotiable
$50 p/hr for 1 on 1 tutoring.
$30 p/hr for group of 2

Get in touch
Any questions or want more detail,
the email is kab-23@hotmail.com
or just call/text me on 0430770460

If you just want to ask about the UMAT, med, or the ATAR game and how it works, you're more than welcome to!

Edit 28/4/2017- as of now i have opened space for July. Accepting students for 2017-2018

Ty people for your time
Kabytto.

Last edited:

pardz96

HSC
Can confirm kabytto is 100% THE guy if you are legitimately in pursuit of great marks. Immense flexibility and youre gonna have a blast every time he explains something in his own style.

Highly recommended. :spin:

kirrsu

HSC
BUMP~
Had a few lesson with this lad so far :3
very good at explaining (BEYONDDD LEGEENNNNNDDD) <-- literally
v noice kid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)