**99.65** HSC Chemistry Tutoring | USYD Law | ONLY 2 group/individual spots LEFT! (1 Viewer)

happypeople

A Happy Person
HSC
*99.65* HSC Tutoring | USYD Law

Hey everyone!

MY STORY:

I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School and completed my HSC in 2014 with an ATAR of 99.65. I am currently completing my Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws at the University of Sydney. As an HSC student myself, not too long ago, I agree that it is impossible to study all day, every day. What IS POSSIBLE, is to make the MOST of your study time.

It is important to note that for academic success, it's not about how long you study, but indeed about HOW you study. During my time as an HSC student, I don’t recall ever working past 10pm, or indeed ever waking up before 9am (on weekends and during the holidays) to study. I stayed on top of my workload through efficient studying, a thorough understanding of the syllabus and good time management.

This, as well as tips and advice about ATARs, university, high school etc, is what I hope to impart onto students!

MY ACHIEVEMENTS:

- 2014 HSC ATAR: 99.65

- Band 6 or E4 in ALL of my HSC Subjects

- 2014 Premier's Award for All-Rounder Achiever

- Chemistry HSC Overall Mark: 95

- HSC Chemistry assessment ranks: First Assessment (Term 4 2013): 1st | Trial Exams: =2nd

- School Internal HSC Chemistry Rank: equal 4th

- Australian National Chemistry Quiz HIGH DISTINCTION in 2012 and 2013

WHAT I'M OFFERING:

- Private Tutoring for HSC Chemistry for one-on-one or in small groups

WHAT IT MEANS FOR STUDENTS:

- Extensive, well set out notes compiled from a range of sources based on the dot points of the Chemistry syllabus
- Heaps of practice with HSC questions, trial questions and other practice questions
- A good solid understanding of key subject matter for application to unseen exam problems
- Focus on what YOU want to focus on
- Improve your rankings and exam technique
- Regular, personalised feedback
- Get ahead
- Help towards getting that dream ATAR or into that dream COURSE

Ultimately, I hope to not only be your teacher, but your friend, your mentor, and your very own motivational cheerleader (though without the pom-poms).

LOCATIONS:

{Negotiable}

- Parramatta Library

RATES:

$40 per hour for one-on-one
$30 per hour for groups of 2-4 students

Spots are limited so please email/message me to reserve your preferred location and time!

Whether you’re up for an one-off intensive lesson for upcoming assessments, or here for the long term, I’m sure to have something that suits your needs!

If you have any questions, need help on your HSC subjects, or need anything, please don’t hesitate to email (moles.are.kewl@gmail.com)/PM me! I'm super friendly and I’ll try my best to get back to you within 24 hours! :)

And because I’m utterly hilarious, I’m going to end with something punny:

"A neutron walks into a convenience store. It picks up an item, and asks the shopkeeper: 'How much is this?', to which the shopkeeper replies: 'For you, no charge !'"

Haha! I hear you groaning already.
Thanks for your time and good luck with your studies! :wavey:[/FONT]

Last edited:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Re: 99.65 ATAR | HSC Chemistry 95 | Cabra/Parra Area | Prelim and HSC Chemistry Tutor

Bump for your awesome credentials and corny chem jokes!

happypeople

A Happy Person
HSC
Re: 99.65 ATAR | HSC Chemistry 95 | Cabra/Parra Area | Prelim and HSC Chemistry Tutor

Haha thanks heaps :D
Good luck with your studies! :wavey:

happypeople

A Happy Person
HSC
Re: **99.65** 3U Maths (98) | Chem (95) | Cabra/Parra areas Prelim & HSC Tutoring

New locations! How was everyone's 1st/2nd day back at school? :)

Chatoyance

HSC
Re: **99.65** HSC Chemistry Tutoring | USYD Law | ONLY 5 group/individual spots LEFT!

I have had the wonderful fortune of knowing her at school, and I can say without hesitation that she would make a fantastic tutor. As proven by her stellar results, she definitely understands what it requires to succeed in the HSC. On many occasions, I have approached her with questions from Mathematics and Chemistry( and there were many indeed), and she had always tackled them with enthusiasm and readiness. There had not been a single time where she could not answer the question I gave her. In addition, she had answered them with patience and explained them in a way that is simple and concise that even I can understand hahaha! Moreover, her amicable disposition and willing attitude made her not only an excellent tutor, but a great friend. She is indeed a “happy person” ;P I wish her the best.

Erique

Writ in water
HSC
Re: **99.65** HSC Chemistry Tutoring | USYD Law | ONLY 5 group/individual spots LEFT!

Bump for some amazing results. See you at Sydney!

Love your username, so cute!

Eric

happypeople

A Happy Person
HSC

Thanks Chatoyance! Same to you! I had the most wonderful fortune of knowing you at school too ;D

Thanks Erique! Hahaha! See you around :)

Good luck guys :D

[HR][/HR]

Only two spots left!

elkedag

elkemaand
HSC
Wow! happypeople is (are?) actually amazinng. Was in her chem class and she definitely has a full and complete understanding of everything in the chem syllabus. Well done on those incredible results. Would recommend

Last edited:

t_phan12

HSC
I get a strong feeling that it may be too late to sign up for tuition but I'm going to try anyway. I have also emailed you.

Kind regards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)