1st in State HSC Business Studies Tutoring|99.75 ATAR (1 Viewer)

Chos

HSC
1st in State HSC Business Studies Tutoring|99.75 ATAR|Prelim. Mathematics Tutoring

My name is Nathan Reidy and in 2014 I graduated from St. Pius X College with an ATAR of 99.75, placing first in NSW for Business Studies (HSC mark of 99).

I am offering private one-on-one tuition for Business Studies, Economics (HSC mark of 94 for Eco) , English Adv (94) and 2 Unit Maths students, across years 11-12.

I have been tutoring these subjects for over two years and am eager to help you achieve your full potential!

As part of this tuition I will provide the following:

• In-depth teaching of ALL topic areas
• Comprehensive answers to your questions
• Band 6 notes
• Band 6 reports/essays
• Practice exam papers with solutions (completed by both myself and the respective marking centre)
• Tips and tricks to succeed which teachers don't tell you

I understand the stresses of year 12 and as such will provide you with the most effective and time-efficient techniques in order to accomplish your best. Each lesson will be tailored to the individual needs of students.

Location (flexible)

Chatswood library (preferred)
University of Sydney library
Homes in close proximity to Chatswood

Price
Negotiable

Contact Details

If interested please email nathan_reidy@hotmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I saw your video on the Sydney Morning Herald :D

Bump for your very impressive credentials!

Chos

HSC
Now taking enrolments for 2016/2017 for Business Studies, Economics and 2 Unit Maths. Spots are filling up fast, so contact me soon if you are interested!

Last edited:

Yeh

HSC
I Was tutored by nathan for 2 years in mathematics and he was great!
Knew his stuff and always came prepared. Great tutor and was always able to explain the topics.
Hes a nice guy and will definetly be able to enhance your knowledge in maths or business

snelly223

HSC
N/A
Re: 1st in State HSC Business Studies Tutoring|99.75 ATAR|Prelim. Mathematics Tutorin

Nathan tutored me for business and economics over my preliminary and hsc years. His detailed notes and professional teaching style allowed me to gain a better understanding of key topics that were difficult to comprehend, assisting me in gaining top ranks and grades in both courses. All in all, he's a friendly and approachable bloke and he will greatly assist you in achieving your desired results

Last edited:

lena2907

HSC
Nathan tutored me during my hsc year in 2u maths and he changed my perspective on maths completely! Often teachers can skip over things too quickly or don't have the time to really help you with problems but Nathan is dedicated to making sure you understand everything so that you can achieve your best results come exam time.
Over the course of the year my results improved by 23% and I've gained so much confidence.
If your looking for a dedicated and insightful maths tutor look no further :)

shevsilver

HSC
Nathan tutored me for business studies, providing detailed and relevant feedback on how to improve my essays. His understanding of the syllabus was outstanding, and provided key information on each aspect of the business studies exam. In addition, his resources are highly useful, including syllabus notes as well as exemplar essays.

yoyojo

HSC
Nathan is a one of a kind tutor. He has such profound knowledge and unmatched enthusiasm for teaching that it is impossible for one not to reach their complete potential with him. Not only has Nathan guided me through the gruelling business course, but he has also opened up confidence to pick myself up from a bad mark, and respond with hard work and dedication to achieve a much better mark in the following assessment. Among all of this, he's just a great guy to be around, and you know you're going to do well when you're learning with and from him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)