HSC tutor in Chatswood to Gordon Area (1 Viewer)

milana

HSC
Hi everyone,

I am currently accepting students for tutoring in the following subjects: General Math (HSC mark 93/100), any history including extension(Mod & ancient high band 5 mark, ext mark e1) and society & culture(HSC Mark 94/100, major work mark: 95/100).

How Can I Help You?
Having finished HSC last year with a 94 ATAR I understand exactly what the current curriculum is at. My goal is to help students achieve their best mark and get the best ATAR they can. I currently have experience tutoring HSC general maths.

Rates
We all know tutoring can be expensive which is why I offer competitive rates of $25-30 and hour.

If you'd like to know more about how I can help you are have any other enquiries feel free to post a comment here or pm me directly.

Best of luck with your HSC and I hope to hear for you soon :smile:

- Milana

psyc1011

#truth
HSC
Your goal is to help students achieve their best mark and get best ATAR possible

Care to elaborate and provide some insight on how you will do that? This will go a long way and significantly charm those in need. :)

Of course your exemplary marks demonstrate a solid understanding of the material, but you need to be more cogent and compelling to attract some students!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)