English Dual State Ranker Essay Marking: Essay Editing/Feedback | English Adv (98) Ext 1 (50) (1 Viewer)

humanitieslover

HSC
Hello everyone :)

My name is Anya, and I am an HSC graduate offering English Adv/Ext 1/ Ext 2 essay editing and marking. I graduated from Abbotsleigh (a school ranked top 10 in the state.

I am now studying a combined degree of Arts/Law at UNSW, majoring in English and minoring in History, with a Distinction WAM.

I've had a lot of requests for essay editing/feedback. If anyone is interested, let me know ASAP just to ensure I have enough time. Essay marking is a great idea for people who need help with editing/refining essays + creatives with advice/feedback and extensive commenting. I use track changes via Microsoft Word to make any necessary edits, use a commenting system throughout and leave a final feedback section at the end of the doc.

Currently the turnaround time is approx 1-2 days.

Credentials:

NSW HSC ATAR: 99.60
English Advanced State Rank (11th) 98/100
English Extension 1 State Rank (2nd) 50/50
English Extension 2: 48/50

Experience

I have tutored English since 2014 I have therefore have gained experience in different learning styles, and how to best pass on my knowledge to others. I understand that English Advanced is one of the most frustrating subject for students, especially for those who dislike it, or find it too subjective. Whether you're a student who is really struggling with essay writing/creative/discursive writing or if you're a B6 student who's looking to get to full marks, I'm happy to help :D

Email: anyaprem1@gmail.com OR just feel free to PM me for more details

Thank you!

Last edited:

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Dual State Ranker Online Tutoring: Essay Editing/Marking| English Adv (98) Ext 1

Fully recommend Anya, especially as trials near, if you're a student who is looking either to:

- Jump from a band 1/2/3/4 English student to a band 5 or 6 English student.
OR
- Jump from a high band 5/low band 6 English student to a high band 6 English student.

She clearly knows her stuff and can give you great advice on how to refine your essays and how to approach your trial examinations.

humanitieslover

HSC
Re: Dual State Ranker Online Tutoring: Essay Editing/Marking| English Adv (98) Ext 1

Fully recommend Anya, especially as trials near, if you're a student who is looking either to:

- Jump from a band 1/2/3/4 English student to a band 5 or 6 English student.
OR
- Jump from a high band 5/low band 6 English student to a high band 6 English student.

She clearly knows her stuff and can give you great advice on how to refine your essays and how to approach your trial examinations.
:')

iStudent

HSC

I'm serious when I say this - I wouldn't have gotten band 6 for english if not for Anya. With her extensive feedback, it's difficult not to achieve a great mark (she edits your creative/essay to the point that it is band 6 or full marks level)
Highly recommended!!

humanitieslover

HSC

I'm serious when I say this - I wouldn't have gotten band 6 for english if not for Anya. With her extensive feedback, it's difficult not to achieve a great mark (she edits your creative/essay to the point that it is band 6 or full marks level)
Highly recommended!!
Aww thank you so much iStudent!!! So happy to hear that :D :D hehehe thanks again <3

humanitieslover

HSC

After having one of my essays critiqued by Anya herself, I have to echo iStudent's appraisal! Her feedback is indeed at an unparalleled level - as she flags certain lapses in expression and makes prudent suggestions as to how a poor student (like me haha) can elevate their writing to a b6 standard. As such, I wholeheartedly recommend Anya to mark your English scripts in a manner in which you can attain exemplary results for your trials and external HSC exams. :)
Thank you so much :) That means so much!! I really appreciate it. *

amandachung

HSC

Her marks speak for themselves. If I were still an HSC student I would have jumped at this opportunity. I go to the same Uni + same course as Anya and she has been really kind to me. Reaching out to me when I felt lonely even though I never really responded very well..... Anyways, I would vouch for her just for being a nice human being :')

humanitieslover

HSC

Her marks speak for themselves. If I were still an HSC student I would have jumped at this opportunity. I go to the same Uni + same course as Anya and she has been really kind to me. Reaching out to me when I felt lonely even though I never really responded very well..... Anyways, I would vouch for her just for being a nice human being :')
Hey Amanda!! Awww thank you so much :p :p Hehe hope everything is going well for you at UNSW!!

weruntheworld

HSC

Highly recommend Anya. She clearly knows her stuff and has helped countless people with their essays. Bump for this girl, who I've personally known through school and seen her excel in English like some crazy God :p

Last edited:

He

HSC

Anya is simply incredible! I have no doubt when I say she is the best English tutor I've ever had. When you send her through an essay or creative she clearly illustrates the areas in which you are lacking, suggesting numerous useful ways to improve. If you need help with English, don't hesitate to consult Anya, you seriously will not regret it. :D

humanitieslover

HSC

Highly recommend Anya. She clearly knows her stuff and has helped countless people with their essays. Bump for this girl, who I've personally known through school and seen her excel in English like some crazy God :p

Thank you so much!! Aww really appreciate it :D

humanitieslover

HSC

Anya is simply incredible! I have no doubt when I say she is the best English tutor I've ever had. When you send her through an essay or creative she clearly illustrates the areas in which you are lacking, suggesting numerous useful ways to improve. If you need help with English, don't hesitate to consult Anya, you seriously will not regret it. :D
Thank you so much for the kind words hehe :) So glad I helped!

HSC

After Anya reviewed my essays, i can clearly see what i need to improve in order to maximise my marks. The feedback she gives is amazing and extremely useful with specific comments on parts you should change/improve. I would definitely recommend anyone who needs help with english to contact her and i can also guarantee you won't regret it

humanitieslover

HSC

After Anya reviewed my essays, i can clearly see what i need to improve in order to maximise my marks. The feedback she gives is amazing and extremely useful with specific comments on parts you should change/improve. I would definitely recommend anyone who needs help with english to contact her and i can also guarantee you won't regret it
Thank you :D So happy that the feedback was useful!! :)

jessica9

HSC

TBH i wish my teacher helped me like Anya. Her editing is amazing, i tried 3 tutors before and no one helped me like her! She will make u get band 6s if not full marks :)

mreditor16

HSC

Bump! :)

sandhii

HSC

Hi Anya!
Not sure if asking now is too late but I'm going to go into year 12 this term since its term 4 and I was just wondering if you would still be willing to edit essays/short stories and help me via online tutoring? I don't officially have anything to send in yet but I'm just wondering if u would be willing to.
Thanks so much and looking forward to hearing from you!!
Regards

humanitieslover

HSC

TBH i wish my teacher helped me like Anya. Her editing is amazing, i tried 3 tutors before and no one helped me like her! She will make u get band 6s if not full marks :)
Thank you!! :) Really happy that it helped :D Best of luck for the HSC!

humanitieslover

HSC

Hi Anya!
Not sure if asking now is too late but I'm going to go into year 12 this term since its term 4 and I was just wondering if you would still be willing to edit essays/short stories and help me via online tutoring? I don't officially have anything to send in yet but I'm just wondering if u would be willing to.
Thanks so much and looking forward to hearing from you!!
Regards
Hi Sandhii :) I have just private messaged you :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)