Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Dual State Ranker Online Tutoring: Essay Editing/Marking| English Adv (98) Ext 1 (50)

HSC
    N/A

Re: Dual State Ranker Online Tutoring: Essay Editing/Marking| English Adv (98) Ext 1

Thank you Anya for helping my daughter - reviewing and providing suggestions for her to edit her work. You provided her with good feedback and she really liked it. Your feedback has helped her to learn more and improve on her work and She appreciates the way you had guided her.

Ancient Orator
    HSC
    N/A

Re: Dual State Ranker Online Tutoring: Essay Editing/Marking| English Adv (98) Ext 1

Quote Originally Posted by Subramaniam12 View Post
    Thank you Anya for helping my daughter - reviewing and providing suggestions for her to edit her work. You provided her with good feedback and she really liked it. Your feedback has helped her to learn more and improve on her work and She appreciates the way you had guided her.
    Can vouch this
    humanitieslover likes this.

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by Subramaniam12 View Post

No worries at all Really happy to hear it. I'm sure she'll do really well
    For private tutoring/essay editing or buying essays/creatives please PM me
    University Course: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws UNSW

HSC

I sent an essay to Anya for her feedback/editing. I got it back very promptly and got very useful feedback which helped me greatly with expression and analysis. Her insightful editing and positive attitude greatly improved my confidence for that essay. She's very approachable so don't hesitate to contact her!

HSC

Hi Anya, just sent you an email

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by troublewithmath View Post
    I sent an essay to Anya for her feedback/editing. I got it back very promptly and got very useful feedback which helped me greatly with expression and analysis. Her insightful editing and positive attitude greatly improved my confidence for that essay. She's very approachable so don't hesitate to contact her!
    Thanks so much So happy to hear that the editing/feedback was helpful
    For private tutoring/essay editing or buying essays/creatives please PM me
    University Course: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws UNSW

HSC

I had looked around this forum for someone to edit my creative, and I'm so glad I chose Anya. I can't thank her enough for helping me out. She gave me tonnes of valuable feedback from technqiues to structure etc and did so in a timely manner. I feel alot better about my creative going into the trials! I highly recommend Anya

HSC

If you read this, and are interested in really getting your marks to a high level in English, try and get some tutoring with Anya. She is amazing, as sees it from a student's point of view, and can really make a big difference. She is a dual state ranker herself so knows the trick to scoring high marks in the HSC. Even teachers who tutor are no where near as helpful, as do it to their taught formula, and this is why people seek a tutor outside their own schools. She can show you what things to improve on and what things will make a big difference, she can also on line edit your essays. I really wish I discovered her before year 12, as it would have really improved my writing ealier. After some tutoring sessions with her, I went from an average of 12/20 in essays, to 19 and 20/20 in a few months. I learnt how to write well and she showed me how to get a high band. I even started getting full or near full marks in essays and topics I hadn't even had a chance to talk to her about, as i hadn't been able to get to her sessions. As English counts for everyone in the HSC, getting your English marks up is really important and will give you an edge in your total marks. I am so grateful for her amazing help. She is also one of the nicest people you will meet too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information