Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Dual State Ranker Online Tutoring: Essay Editing/Marking| English Adv (98) Ext 1 (50)

HSC

Red face Dual State Ranker Online Tutoring: Essay Editing/Marking| English Adv (98) Ext 1 (50)

Hello everyone

My name is Anya, and I am a 2013 HSC graduate offering English Adv/Ext 1/ Ext 2 tutoring. I graduated from Abbotsleigh (a school ranked 8th in the state in 2013).

I am now studying a combined degree of Arts/Law at UNSW, majoring in English and minoring in History, with a Distinction WAM.

I've had a lot of requests for online tutoring. If anyone is interested, let me know ASAP just to ensure I have enough time. Online tutoring is a great idea for people who may not be able to travel the distance for private face-to-face tutoring and need help with editing/refining essays + creatives with advice/feedback and extensive commenting.

I also offer Skype tutoring which will essentially be similar to private face to face tutoring and will suit those who may live further away or would rather stay in the comfort of their own home for tutoring

Credentials:
    NSW HSC 2013 ATAR: 99.60
    All Rounder 2013
    English Advanced State Rank (11th) 98/100
    English Extension 1 State Rank (2nd) 50/50
    English Extension 2: 48/50

Experience

I have tutored English since 2014 I have therefore have gained experience in different learning styles, and how to best pass on my knowledge to others. I understand that English Advanced is one of the most frustrating subject for students, especially for those who dislike it, or find it too subjective. Whether you're a student who is really struggling with essay writing/creative writing or if you're a B6 student who's looking to get to full marks, I'm happy to help

I also offer private tutoring. If you're interested, please email me and I'll let you know if there are spots available.

Email: anyaprem1@gmail.com OR just feel free to PM me for more details

Evidence of marks available upon request

Thank you!
    Last edited by humanitieslover; 7 Sep 2017 at 1:47 AM.
    KTexpensive and He like this.
    For private tutoring/essay editing or buying essays/creatives please PM me
    University Course: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws UNSW

Sleep Deprived Entity RivalryofTroll's Avatar
    HSC
    N/A

Re: Dual State Ranker Online Tutoring: Essay Editing/Marking| English Adv (98) Ext 1

Fully recommend Anya, especially as trials near, if you're a student who is looking either to:

- Jump from a band 1/2/3/4 English student to a band 5 or 6 English student.
    OR
    - Jump from a high band 5/low band 6 English student to a high band 6 English student.

She clearly knows her stuff and can give you great advice on how to refine your essays and how to approach your trial examinations.
    Free HSC Business Studies, HSC Economics and HSC English resources

"I don't have dreams, I have goals. Now it's onto the next one."
    - Harvey Specter

"Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you."
    - Shannon L. Alder

HSC

Re: Dual State Ranker Online Tutoring: Essay Editing/Marking| English Adv (98) Ext 1

Quote Originally Posted by RivalryofTroll View Post
    Fully recommend Anya, especially as trials near, if you're a student who is looking either to:

- Jump from a band 1/2/3/4 English student to a band 5 or 6 English student.
    OR
    - Jump from a high band 5/low band 6 English student to a high band 6 English student.

She clearly knows her stuff and can give you great advice on how to refine your essays and how to approach your trial examinations.
    :')

Executive Member
    HSC

I'm serious when I say this - I wouldn't have gotten band 6 for english if not for Anya. With her extensive feedback, it's difficult not to achieve a great mark (she edits your creative/essay to the point that it is band 6 or full marks level)
    Highly recommended!!
    humanitieslover likes this.
    CHEM + PHYS TRIAL QUESTIONS SORTED BY DOT POINT
    http://community.boredofstudies.org/...t-answers.html

EXAM RESPONSES + FREE NOTES (99.90)
    http://community.boredofstudies.org/...m-phys%5D.html

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by iStudent View Post
    I'm serious when I say this - I wouldn't have gotten band 6 for english if not for Anya. With her extensive feedback, it's difficult not to achieve a great mark (she edits your creative/essay to the point that it is band 6 or full marks level)
    Highly recommended!!
    Aww thank you so much iStudent!!! So happy to hear that hehehe thanks again <3

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by hawkrider View Post
    After having one of my essays critiqued by Anya herself, I have to echo iStudent's appraisal! Her feedback is indeed at an unparalleled level - as she flags certain lapses in expression and makes prudent suggestions as to how a poor student (like me haha) can elevate their writing to a b6 standard. As such, I wholeheartedly recommend Anya to mark your English scripts in a manner in which you can attain exemplary results for your trials and external HSC exams.
    Thank you so much That means so much!! I really appreciate it. *

HSC

Her marks speak for themselves. If I were still an HSC student I would have jumped at this opportunity. I go to the same Uni + same course as Anya and she has been really kind to me. Reaching out to me when I felt lonely even though I never really responded very well..... Anyways, I would vouch for her just for being a nice human being :')

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by amandachung View Post
    Her marks speak for themselves. If I were still an HSC student I would have jumped at this opportunity. I go to the same Uni + same course as Anya and she has been really kind to me. Reaching out to me when I felt lonely even though I never really responded very well..... Anyways, I would vouch for her just for being a nice human being :')
    Hey Amanda!! Awww thank you so much :P :P Hehe hope everything is going well for you at UNSW!!

HSC

Highly recommend Anya. She clearly knows her stuff and has helped countless people with their essays. Bump for this girl, who I've personally known through school and seen her excel in English like some crazy God
    Last edited by weruntheworld; 1 Oct 2015 at 9:32 PM.

He
    Cadet
    HSC

Anya is simply incredible! I have no doubt when I say she is the best English tutor I've ever had. When you send her through an essay or creative she clearly illustrates the areas in which you are lacking, suggesting numerous useful ways to improve. If you need help with English, don't hesitate to consult Anya, you seriously will not regret it.

HSC

BUMP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrotsticks View Post
    cos I'm thirsty af always
    Quote Originally Posted by teridax View Post
    +1 BoS went to a whole new level of stupid.

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by weruntheworld View Post
    Highly recommend Anya. She clearly knows her stuff and has helped countless people with their essays. Bump for this girl, who I've personally known through school and seen her excel in English like some crazy God

Thank you so much!! Aww really appreciate it

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by He View Post
    Anya is simply incredible! I have no doubt when I say she is the best English tutor I've ever had. When you send her through an essay or creative she clearly illustrates the areas in which you are lacking, suggesting numerous useful ways to improve. If you need help with English, don't hesitate to consult Anya, you seriously will not regret it.
    Thank you so much for the kind words hehe So glad I helped!

Cadet
    HSC

After Anya reviewed my essays, i can clearly see what i need to improve in order to maximise my marks. The feedback she gives is amazing and extremely useful with specific comments on parts you should change/improve. I would definitely recommend anyone who needs help with english to contact her and i can also guarantee you won't regret it

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by asdfghjklqwerty View Post
    After Anya reviewed my essays, i can clearly see what i need to improve in order to maximise my marks. The feedback she gives is amazing and extremely useful with specific comments on parts you should change/improve. I would definitely recommend anyone who needs help with english to contact her and i can also guarantee you won't regret it
    Thank you So happy that the feedback was useful!!

HSC

TBH i wish my teacher helped me like Anya. Her editing is amazing, i tried 3 tutors before and no one helped me like her! She will make u get band 6s if not full marks

HSC

Bump!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrotsticks View Post
    cos I'm thirsty af always
    Quote Originally Posted by teridax View Post
    +1 BoS went to a whole new level of stupid.

HSC

Hi Anya!
    Not sure if asking now is too late but I'm going to go into year 12 this term since its term 4 and I was just wondering if you would still be willing to edit essays/short stories and help me via online tutoring? I don't officially have anything to send in yet but I'm just wondering if u would be willing to.
    Thanks so much and looking forward to hearing from you!!
    Regards

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by jessica9 View Post
    TBH i wish my teacher helped me like Anya. Her editing is amazing, i tried 3 tutors before and no one helped me like her! She will make u get band 6s if not full marks
    Thank you!! Really happy that it helped Best of luck for the HSC!

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by sandhii View Post
    Hi Anya!
    Not sure if asking now is too late but I'm going to go into year 12 this term since its term 4 and I was just wondering if you would still be willing to edit essays/short stories and help me via online tutoring? I don't officially have anything to send in yet but I'm just wondering if u would be willing to.
    Thanks so much and looking forward to hearing from you!!
    Regards
    Hi Sandhii I have just private messaged you

HSC

Red face Re: Dual State Ranker Online Tutoring: Essay Editing/Marking| English Adv (98) Ext 1

Quote Originally Posted by humanitieslover View Post
    Hi Sandhii I have just private messaged you
    THANKS SO MUCH!!!
    😀😀😀 I'll send u stuff when I've got them!

HSC
    N/A

Anya is wonderful she provided me with extensive feedback and edited my essays. I believe her essay editing has truly helped me improve my essays. I highly recommend her if you want to want to succeed in English

Cadet
    HSC

Hey Anya!! I just sent you an email

HSC
    N/A

I would absolutely recommend Anya as an English tutor. I only went to her one week before my HSC, but her feedback was timely, extremely detailed, sophisticated and insightful. She tells you places where you can improve on, and actually gives you examples of how to fix it in a manner that is highly personalised and applicable to your writing style. I have gained so much more confidence in my essays and creatives, and I wish I could have found out about her earlier.

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by jook View Post
    I would absolutely recommend Anya as an English tutor. I only went to her one week before my HSC, but her feedback was timely, extremely detailed, sophisticated and insightful. She tells you places where you can improve on, and actually gives you examples of how to fix it in a manner that is highly personalised and applicable to your writing style. I have gained so much more confidence in my essays and creatives, and I wish I could have found out about her earlier.
    Thank you so much That means a lot to me. I'm really glad I helped you in some way and it's so awesome to hear that you gained confidence in your writing. Thank you again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information