~99 ATAR, Five Band 6s; Quality Affordable Tutoring! (1 Viewer)

premskies13

HSC
N/A
With the HSC trials having just finished and the HSC exams fast-approaching, I am keen and excited to offer more places for my tutoring services for students that are determined and working hard towards reaching their academic potential. Whether you're looking for a tutor to support you with concepts you're still stuck with, or would like someone to crash through the entire course, or if you're purely looking for those additional resources, tips and guidance to get you from 90 to 95, I am able to offer lessons that are tailored towards your needs. At the forefront of my interest is delivering the help and material that you need in order to achieve the goals you have, and I am not happy until this is done.

I also offer online tutoring, as well as essay and response editing, which again can all be done online or via skype. I am extensive tutoring experience, and have had many students of all abilities right from kindy to university level.

I am also the creator of HSCHelp website, in which I have received much good feedback for.

For many details regarding my tutoring services, please do feel free to contact me and we can work something out asap!
- prsl95@hotmail.com

My rates are negotiable and I am free to travel a reasonable distance for lessons.

All the best with your studies.

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
100% endorse Prem.

Can communicate very effectively, knows his stuff inside and out and knows a great deal of the 'little things' that help you get that Band 6 in Physics.

He is a product of Fizzy Inc, so I am confident in his tutoring abilities!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)