Looking for an English advanced tutor because I suck at essay writing (1 Viewer)

ineedhelpplease

HSC
N/A
Hi, thanks for taking time to read this! <3 <3

I am writing this because I need desperate help with essay writing, I am in year eleven and doing English advanced at St George girls high school

I have problems with essay writing because I cannot put my thoughts to paper as I cannot think of the vocabulary formal enough and sophisticated enough for an essay. I don't have problems with speeches and creative isn't as bad as my essay writing. However, I believe my understanding is alright as in my previous essays the comments were always "You make good points, and I can see that but you have a problem with expression " - which I know is the hardest problem to fix. Ahahha .

If you can help me it would really mean the world to me as I have so little time before year 12 and my essay writing really pulls my rank down.

Here are some things that I think would be great in the lesson if it is possible:
- Sample essays (I think that would really help me with structure and vocabulary )
- quite descriptive commentary so I know how I can improve
- Guidance in writing essays, as well as other forms of writing (but prioritising essay writing )

And here are some things about me:
- My favourite subject is biology (I aspire to become a doctor even though it's almost impossible - the dream is there )
- I actually like English and I find it fascinating, but I'm lacking in the skills for essay writing :(
- I love to read
- I live in the hurstville area
- I am quite a fast learner if that helps
- I am not a boring person - I hope
- I LOVE CATS

If you know you can help me please comment or directly message me
I also have an email if you prefer that: rika.kobayashi.desu@gmail.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 <3 xx

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Try the brain in Hurstville. I heard it's good but expensive

Peter Fam

HSC
Hi there,

I'm an experienced English Advanced tutor with over 6 years experience.

I received a mark of 97 in English Advanced myself, and have tutored dozens of students who have achieved 95+ since.

I can offer private tutoring at your home and I've tutored MANY students who have told me that they are "bad" at expression. You'd be surprised how easy of a problem area it actually is to improve upon! I will certainly provide you with many sample essays throughout the course of our lessons as well as ensuring you can receive the best mark possible in the HSC.

If you're interested, please email me (peter.fam@hotmail.com).

More info can be found in my thread;

http://community.boredofstudies.org...ience-99-85-atar-now-taking-new-students.html

Good luck either way!

StudentRN

HSC
N/A
Check your email when you have time-sent you something-hopefully that helps:)
Hey! I am having the same issues with both essay writing as well as creative writing, so could you please send it to me as well please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)