1ST IN STATE - 6 years tutoring experience - 99.85 ATAR - NOW TAKING ON NEW STUDENTS (1 Viewer)

Peter Fam

HSC
WESTERN SYDNEY State Ranking Tutor - 99.85 ATAR + experience - TAKING ON NEW STUDENTS

EDIT - VERY LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE, CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION

Hi all,

My name is Peter Fam and I graduated the HSC in 2009 with an ATAR of 99.85. I have also completed a double degree in Law and Media & Communications at the University of Sydney.

My HSC results were as follows;

English Advanced (97)
English Extension 1 (46)
English Extension 2 (46)
Ancient History (100 - 1st in State)
Extension History (50 - 3rd in State)
Legal Studies (96)
Studies of Religion 2 Unit (95)

I have been privately tutoring for 6 years, with a majority of my students achieving Band 6 in each of the above subjects, and some achieving State Rankings.

As the HSC is now taking place, I am taking on a round of new students for the remainder of this year and next year. I offer tutoring for both Year 11 and Year 12. I am experienced in every module taught within English, and a large majority of the modules taught within Ancient History, Extension History, Legal studies and Studies of Religion. As our lessons are not content based, this is primarily irrelevant anyway, but it does help. I have tutored kids from James Ruse as well as kids from unranked public schools - I don't care what school you go to; it doesn't change the HSC.

DETAILS

I offer 2 hour lessons in ANY of the above subjects, or a combination of several. My lessons are based on EXAM TECHNIQUE and are EXAM focussed. You can learn the content yourself - I am not there to teach you the same things you learn at school. I am there to teach you how to get a band 6/E4, and how to work specifically towards that throughout the entire Preliminary and/or HSC year. You will not waste any time with me - we will only do work which contributes towards you getting the best mark you can in the HSC exams. I (like to think that I) am a nice guy, and I can guarantee that I will treat you with respect - know this: if you hire me, we will work. If you are not happy with my services in the first 3 weeks, you have my guarantee that I will refund your money. I have always given this guarantee, and I am proud to say that this has never occurred. I do not offer free trial lessons.

LESSON LOCATION

Lessons will be AT YOUR HOUSE - I will come to you at no extra cost if you live within 30KMS or a 30 minute drive of Penrith. If you live further away, that can be accommodated at an extra cost.

LESSON TIMES

VERY LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE. CONTACT ASAP FOR MORE INFORMATION

COST

Standard lessons cost $70 for two hours. For locations over 30km away from me I may need to charge travel costs.

CONTACT

To book lessons, please email peter.fam@hotmail.com or call/text me on 0413071820 with the following details. I will reply to all enquiries within 24 hours;

- Name
- Contact number
- Subjects you'd like tutoring in
- Suburb you live in
- Preferred time

For more information, please feel free to either send me an email or call me. I am also more than happy for your parents to give me a call, as I recognise that most of the time it is their money being spent. If it is YOUR money being spent, nice work, kudos to you.

First in first served,

Thanks and good luck,

Peter

Last edited:

Peter Fam

HSC
Re: 1ST IN STATE - 6 years tutoring experience - 99.85 ATAR - NOW TAKING ON NEW STUDE

NOTE - Now taking on second and final round of students for the 2016 and 2017 HSC. Open to Year 11 and Year 12 students. Final available times have been edited in the above post.

Email/text me on peter.fam@hotmail.com or 0413071820 to lock in a time.

Peter Fam

HSC
Re: 1ST IN STATE - 6 years tutoring experience - 99.85 ATAR - NOW TAKING ON NEW STUDE

Updated with amended lesson times.

Peter Fam

HSC

Edit - very limited spaces available; contact me at peter.fam@hotmail.com or 0413071820 for more information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)