99.85 | School holiday HSC tutoring: English Advanced, Biology, Chemistry, 4U Maths (1 Viewer)

abc1234567890

HSC
N/A
99.85 | Year 7 to HSC tutoring: English, biology & chemistry

Hello everyone! I recently graduated from North Sydney Girls High School, where I ranked 3rd internally with an ATAR of 99.85. I hope to help you achieve your best in English and science (chemistry and biology).

My results in the HSC are as follow:
English Advanced 95
Biology 95
Chemistry 94

In addition to tutoring the above subjects, I will help you organise, prioritise and study efficiently so that you can achieve your fullest potential.

This is an outline of what to expect as a student:

English Advanced
• Access to my comprehensive notes and resources (including critical articles, analyses, essays) for both core and related texts
• Access to my exemplary essays
• Continual advice, guidance and essay-editing. I marked my peers' essays after trials and they've all commented on how extensive and helpful my feedback was.
• Questions - I have many practice questions and 2015 papers which you can do

The texts which I studied were: The Tempest for Discovery, 1984/Metropolis for Module A, Yeats' poetry for Module B and Why Weren't We Told? for Module C.

If you don't do these texts, I can mark your essays online. If you send your essays online for me to mark and edit regularly (such as weekly or fortnightly), I'll offer you practice questions (suitable for all texts), advice and useful resources that I find suitable for your text. You can also access my notes for related texts and exemplary essays at a discounted price.

Biology and Chemistry
• Access to my comprehensive notes and resources
• I will explain to you all the essential details which you need to understand in both subjects. I will break concepts down for you to understand and remember more easily, and use visual aids like diagrams and flow charts if that's suitable for you.
• Continual advice and guidance
• Practice & marking - consistent practice is extremely important to obtain high marks. I will give you practice questions for each topic that we're doing and I'll mark them.
• Weekly quizzes

The options which I studied were: Genetics the Code Broken? (Biology) and Industrial Chemistry (Chemistry)

Each lesson is tailored to your needs. For all subjects, I am able to help you with your upcoming school assessments and any problems that you have. You can ask me anything throughout the week (online or by text) and I will try my best to help you.

I am able to tutor in areas that are accessible by public transport, however if it is too inconvenient I am also able to offer my services online.

Price
$30/hour
I won't charge extra to mark your essays or quizzes.

If you already have a tutor, I am selling all my notes and essays. I am also able to mark and edit your essays online for $30/essay - I generally spend 2 hours to mark an essay as I give very comprehensive feedback with examples.

Contact
If you are interested, please PM or email elisa01110100@gmail.com

Last edited:

abc1234567890

HSC
N/A
Re: 99.85 | Prelim & HSC Tutoring: English Advanced, Biology, Chemistry, 4U Maths

Update: I'm only staying in Sydney for the next month, so I'm offering to hold a school holiday course from now until the end of January. I will cover as much as possible during this time - hoping to cover at least 1 term's worth of work, depending on your level and lesson length/frequency. It can be one-to-one or in a group.

For all subjects I have many resources (including those from other tutoring centres) which I will use to help improve your current understanding and accelerate you. Please contact me as soon as possible as places are limited.

Last edited:

abc1234567890

HSC
N/A
Re: 99.85 | School holiday HSC tutoring: English Advanced, Biology, Chemistry, 4U Mat

Bump! Not much longer until you start school - this is the best time to consolidate and accelerate :)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Re: 99.85 | School holiday HSC tutoring: English Advanced, Biology, Chemistry, 4U Mat

Hey abc1234567890/Elisa

Why don't you try doing ONLINE GROUP TUTORING rather than online private tutoring. You can make more money from that rather than doing online private tutoring. When doing group tutoring, try making it at a pace similar to the tutoring places you attended back in high school

If uni is making you broke why don't you try applying for jobs at your uni so then you could earn money?

Also, how are your students supposed to pay you?

It's going to be awkward doing tutoring through a webcam and talking to your students from there

abc1234567890

HSC
N/A

Thanks for your suggestion. I think that private tutoring is more effective because you can ask me questions and the pace is tailored to you. In saying that, I can do online group tutoring. If I get enough expressions of interest then I'll post about the group sessions and times so that anyone can join in after payment :)

I'll apply for other jobs, but I want to help high school students (especially with HSC) using the experiences I gained over the past few years.

Payment is through PayPal or bank transfer

It may be awkward at first, but I'll try to make it less awkward for you. The focus is on refining your understanding of the subject content and studying efficiently, in order to reach your goals :) by focussing on these, I hope that the lesson medium won't affect what you gain from each lesson

abc1234567890

HSC
N/A

Bump!

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

free bump

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

you need a bump since your struggling to attract students

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

BUMP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)