• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

97.4 ATAR|Mathematics tutoring|Newington area (1 Viewer)

s5097

HSC
97.4 ATAR || Mathematics|| PRELIM AND HSC STUDENTS || JUNIOR/PRIMARY SCHOOL TUTORING

Hello. My name is Anthony and I finished my HSC in 2012 receiving an atar of 97.4. I am offering to tutor mathematics for primary (grade K-6) and highschool students (grade 7-12). I can tutor 2 unit, extension 1 mathematics and extension 2 mathematics.

I received first place mathematics award at my school from 2009 to 2012. I also came first in my school for Mathematics Extension 2 and Extension 1 for HSC.

I will assess your level and have a wide range of textbooks from a general level to challenging. By using me as your tutor I will help you to stay ahead of the class. I am very patient and responsible tutor who will motivate you to perform to your personal best.

Lessons will be planned according to your needs. It can range from using general textbooks to help you learn and build the foundation for mathematics or if you are ready for challenging textbooks to help you aim at a band 5/6 for SC/HSC. I have a vast collection of HSC and selective school past papers.

I was nominated by my teacher as a peer tutor to help students who were struggling with their studies. I was trained at TAFE to be a peer tutor and received a TAFE statement of attainment Course in Peer Literacy Tutoring 2011. I had one year experience peer tutoring at school for subjects: english, science & geography but mainly mathematics. Outside the school I have gained two years experience for tutoring.

I can do tutoring at Wentworth point, Lidcombe and Newington.

HSC results:
mathematics extension 1 - 96
mathematics extension 2 - 89
physics - 86

my rates:
$35/hour
Negotiable prices for groups

contact details
PM

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)