Mathematics tutoring and general assistance for the HSC- 99 3U Maths, 97 4U Maths (1 Viewer)

unclesam

HSC
Hi all,

My name is Sam and I graduated from a top selective high school in 2015 with an ATAR of 99.05. I am offering tutoring in mathematics up to Extension 2 level, having received the following marks:

Mathematics Extension 1: 99/100
Mathematics Extension 2: 97/100

I have a wide variety of resources available, and am able to tailor lessons (and compose resources) to suit your needs.

Over my HSC year, I maintained a strong interest in Mathematics, and enjoyed discussing a wide variety of mathematical concepts and questions. This, coupled with some mathematics teaching experience in tutoring centres across Sydney, developed my passion for teaching others.

I am also able to provide general assistance for English up to Extension 1 level, receiving Band 6s for both subjects, and for History, Geography, Business Studies and Economics, where I have received various prizes in statewide and national competitions including:

- 2nd in NSW for the Australian History Competition (2013)
- HDs for the Australian Geography Competition (2012 and 2013)
- cash prizes for the Australian Business Studies Competition (2013) (2nd in NSW Junior) and the Australian Economics Competition (2015)

Prices are negotiable, PM for details.

I can be contacted through the following:

Mobile: 0425 151 823

All tutoring is done at my house in the Hills area. (but that is negotiable too)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)