Hsc atar 99.85, umat 97, maths tutoring from an unsw med student (1 Viewer)

dookin94

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone!

My name is Sarah and I graduated from Hornsby Girls' High School in 2013 with an ATAR of 99.85 and a UMAT of 97th percentile. I am currently in my third-year of Medicine at UNSW. I am offering one-on-one tutoring in maths/UMAT, specifically these following subjects:

Year 12 Extension 2 Maths (4U)

Year 11&12 Extension 1 Maths (3U)

Year 11&12 Maths (2U)

Year 7-10 Maths

I am an all-round tutor so we don’t have to focus on one topic, I can assist you with any topic that you’re learning. I have also worked as a private maths tutor for the last 5 years, and had happy students who saw noticeable improvements in their results and ATAR. I customise lessons every week to the topics that you wish to learn and revise, and ensure all dot-points of the syllabus are covered.

My main goal is to improve your mathematical knowledge in the fastest and most efficient way possible while keeping the lessons enjoyable, as this is how I find most students improve their marks.

My HSC Marks were:

Extension 2 Maths: 96

Extension 1 Maths: 97

Chemistry: 94

Economics: 95

English (Advanced): 93

UMAT: 97th percentile

I can tutor at UNSW library/near Maroubra during weekdays, or your place, my own place in Normanhurst or at a library on Fridays and during weekends.

My rates are:

$50 for one-on-one tutoring for 1 hour, or

$95 for 2 hours

I am also open to group tutoring at discounted rates per student.

Do not hesitate to call or text me if you have any questions or are interested.

Contact me @

Phone: 0433817430

E-mail: dookin94@hotmail.com

SammyT123

HSC
Thank you for answering my barrage of questions Sarah
I cant thank you enough :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)