Tutoring - 2U math, English(ADV+STD), Bio, Chem, Phys, E&ES, Modern Hist - $30 p/h (1 Viewer)

pacman911

HSC
Hey everyone. My name is Patric and I finished my HSC in 2011, attaining an ATAR of 96.15 doing all the subjects mentioned in the title of the thread. I have been tutoring for ~ 4 years now (since the end of 2009). I underwent professional training at a tutoring institute in 2012 and have a current Working With Children Check (WWCC). I tutor with the same institute as a 'contractor', tutoring clients who are referred to me. I tutored throughout high school in a program my school offered, where a select few who did well in their school certificate would stay back after school and help the younger kids with their homework and concepts they weren't quite understanding. This program was hosted all the way up to the end of my HSC, where I began to tutor privately. I am currently at UNSW studying a Bachelor of Engineering/B of commerce, so my math and physics knowledge is always being built upon. My rates are:

1-on-1
30$ p/h

a group of 2
20$ each for an hour

a group of 3 or more
15$ each for an hour

after each lesson, homework will be given and also a short summary of what we went through. I also offer an accelerated study approach where applicable, so you can get ahead in your studies and be ready for your trials up to 3 weeks before your class finishes the content. This will give you time to go through past papers, while revising in class as your school goes through the remaining content.

I work around the Bankstown-Canterbury region. I have tutored up to an hour away from this area, so I am quite negotiable.

Many members have been messaging me and asking me for my marks, so I figured I may as well post them up.
English Standard - 89
Biology - 93
Chemistry -88
Mathematics 2U - 94
Physics - 86

As for the options I tutor, they are:
Bio - Communication
Phys - Medical
Chem - Shipwrecks

I tutor both preliminary and HSC content for all the courses mentioned.

I have also partnered with another tutor who offers tuition for both advanced and standard English, earth and environmental science, and modern history. She is currently studying secondary education at UTS and has extensive experience in providing tuition

If you feel this is right for you, please call me on 0432219910
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Last edited:

pacman911

HSC
Re: Tutoring - 2U math, English(ADV+STD), Bio, Chem, Phys, E&ES, Modern Hist - $30 p/

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)