Free Tutoring offered (1 Viewer)

eliticomarketing

HSC
Hi Guys,

My name is Sean and I work for a elitico marketing, who in partnership with infinity education, has a program that is targeted at year 11 and year 12 this year who is looking to maximise their ATAR.

We are offering FREE tutoring for the first session, in which you will get Notes which the institution has compiled which targets specific subjects. you will also be informed on how to understand the calculation of ATAR, the problem of what subjects are most suitable for you going on to year 12, and most importantly, you get to pick what subject you would like to have your first session in. All these are offered too all year 11 and 12 across NSW for free. In addition to that, to cover your transportation, we are giving 10 dollars to each students who attends the first free session, you can choose not to come back after the first session if you want to, but all the benefits and notes you get from the first session, including the 10 dollars, are yours to keep. Location is in both Ashfield or Chatswood, you can pick the location that is closest to you.

Subjects that are offered are :
2U, 3U, 4U Math,
Physics, Chemistry, Biology,
ESL, Standard English, ADVANCED ENGLISH,
Economics, Business Studies,
Legal Studies, Senior Science

Please contact me via Sales@eliticomarketing.com if you are interested.

Thank you

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
Awesome marketing company... using a deceptive ad to get views... Don't write free tutoring if its just one lesson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)