North Shore High School & HSC Tutoring- English, Maths, IPT, SDD, Engineering Studies (1 Viewer)

neillfw

HSC
Hi All,

I graduated from North Sydney Boys and am currently in my 4th year of a combined BEng (Mechatronics) and BSci (Computer Science) at USYD. I have worked at a tutoring college on the North Shore for the past 3 years tutoring primary and all years of high school, but mostly HSC students. I have tutoring experience with the following subjects:

Adv/Std English, 3u/2u/General Maths, Software Design & Development, Information Processes & Technology, Engineering Studies

I am offering tutoring for all levels of high school.

I am currently living in Wahroonga and would prefer to offer tutoring from my house, however if you live somewhere that's easily accessible by public transport around the North Shore or between here and the city, I may be able to come to you.

My rate is 40$/hour, but is negotiable if you are able to come to me. If you'd like any more information please inbox me here or send an email to neillfw@gmail.com :spin:

neillfw

HSC
Re: North Shore High School & HSC Tutoring- English, Maths, IPT, SDD, Engineering Stu

bump :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)