15+ Years Tutoring Maths and Philosophy at University and High School Level | PhD (1 Viewer)

Anarchil

HSC
N/A
I am a PhD candidate with extensive teaching experience looking to take on a few students for Preliminary HSC & HSC Maths as I complete my doctoral thesis in philosophy. I am on a break from university tutoring to focus on my thesis, and thought I would use the time also to indulge in my passion for Mathematics. My PhD is specifically on the philosophy of logic.

I have spent over 15 years tutoring - running tutorials for university students in philosophy subjects at The University of Melbourne, Monash, and The University of Sydney, and teaching Mathematics at high school-level.

I have tutored high school students from years 7 to 10, so younger students are also welcome.

All credentials are available, including student reviews of my university tutorials. Just send me a message.

My aim in our lessons is to teach you the best solution to a problem, but also to take you through the reasons behind mathematical principles in order that you can find your own solutions later on.

Lesson rates are $50/hour, or $70 for an hour and a half. All lessons take place in Ashfield, Inner-West Sydney.

Send me a PM with your name, year level, and preferred time, and we will take it from there.

Last edited:

WriteWayUp

HSC
Uni Grad
One of my English students was tutored by Tama in Maths, and she thought he was a great tutor - she said he explained things very clearly, and was one of the most patient teachers she had ever had. Whether you're struggling or accelerating in the subject, I would highly recommend that you try a session with him.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)