Private tutor: English, History and Legal Studies (north shore/eastern suburbs) (1 Viewer)

bellakahlua

HSC
My name is Bella and I'm a 3rd year law student offering tutoring in the north shore and Kensington for HSC standard/advanced/extension English, modern/extension history and legal studies.

I did my HSC in 2013 scoring a 99.4 ATAR with all band sixes and have over 3 years experience of teaching essay and creative writing, study skills and HSC content. If you find that you're not getting the support you need in class, that you're struggling with understanding the concepts or essay writing just doesn't come naturally, I can help. The HSC can feel daunting at times and with some simple strategising and someone by your side to read over and guide you through your work it can be a whole lot easier.

I am patient and will teach at your pace, offer you notes and extra materials, and mark and give feedback whenever you need it. I will talk through the content with you and help you plan and structure essays and responses the way the HSC markers expect them to be written while also guiding you through study strategies.

I charge $50 an hour and typically do weekly lessons in Chatswood or UNSW library, although I'm very flexible with change of time depending on your schedule and workload. I also don't charge for any marking or feedback outside of lessons so you can send me drafts anytime, and I am contactable pretty much always. If you have a small group and you'd like to do a joint lesson I am happy to negotiate on cost. Similarly, if you would like me to visit you at your house instead I am willing to negotiate depending on location.

If you're interested email me at isabella@blackbetty.com.au and we can do a trial lesson when it suits you :)

Bella

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)