99.95 ATAR ENGLISH TUTORING | 2015 English Advanced (97) | $50/hr (1 Viewer)

HortonHears

HSC
ENGLISH TUTORING | 99.95 | 2015 English Advanced (97) | $50/hr

Hey guys, I'm Wayne and I finished the HSC in 2015 with an ATAR of 99.95.

Additionally, I received a mark of 97 in English Advanced, came 13th in the state in Legal Studies, and was ranked first internally for English Extension 1 at a top selective school. I also took Extension Latin and Extension Maths, and currently I'm studying a Combined Law degree.

I'm now opening up some new spots for Preliminary and HSC English Advanced tutoring. I am a dedicated tutor who will work with you to perfect your essay and writing skills, specifically tailored to accommodate your school assessments. Regardless of what your English marks might be right now, I will ensure you develop the right exam technique, time management and study skills - because as much as the HSC is about working hard, it's also about working well.

Through my own experience going through the HSC process, as well as substantial tutoring experience with both selective, private and non-selective students, I know the tricks and skills which work in consistently getting marks in a subject which everyone does. Ultimately, I'll strive to ensure that you not only end up succeeding in English, but also that you end up enjoying it (sounds impossible, I know!)

My current rate is $50/hour for private lessons. I tutor primarily in the Epping/North West/North Shore areas but am flexible.

Last edited:

andrew12678

HSC
Bump for Wayne :) honestly a great guy who has helped me out throughout the year with basically everything the HSC related despite only ever meeting me twice in person. You not only get a very very knowledgeable tutor who got a whopping 97 in English but also an awesome friend.

KirSky

HSC
Re: ENGLISH TUTORING | 99.95 | 2015 English Advanced (97) | $50/hr

Interested, how can i contact you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)