English Essay Marking Service (1 Viewer)

beachee99

HSC
First the first term of the HSC and during the Holiday break before Term 1 I will be offering an Essay marking service.

I am a qualified teacher, currently teaching in a NSW Public School. I have been tutoring for over 6 Years and have achieved incredible success. I am offering this service as my current lot of HSC tutoring students have finished, but I am not yet able to accommodate new students - apart from marking. (as I am in the process of buying a new residence)

You can expect essays marked within 48 hours and they can be resent for more feedback.

For practice essays I will be charging $20 (including feedback - much less than 1 hour of tutoring)
For assessment drafts I will be charging $40 (including resending for feedback)

Documents can be marked using either Microsoft Word Track Changes OR Through Google Docs.

I had 2 students in Advanced and 1 student from Standard, who utilised essay/creative writing marking in 2016 rather than full time tutoring. This arrangement worked successfully with 2 Band 6 and 1 Band 5 respectively.

If you are interested in tutoring at my residence in Carlingford beginning in the holidays, feel free to make an enquiry.

Thank you,

Mr Daniel Beach.

Contact at daniel.beach4@det.nsw.edu.au OR 0452 438 314

beachee99

HSC
Bump - 2 successful clients so far this term. now beginning to take enquiries for tutoring placements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)