HSC Assistance Tutoring (1 Viewer)

magic_14

I Have posted this new thread because I was wandering if any HSC student would need tutoring in the 2003 HSC. I have just completed the 2002 HSC, and excelled in several subject areas. I was wandering if any student needed tutoring in Ancient History, Standard English, all Legal Studies. I could also arrange for tutoring in 2 Unit, 3 Unit, 4 Unit Maths,Advanced English, Biology, Chemistry,all Physics. The latter subjects would be tutored by a close friend of mine. The experinece me and my friend have gained from the 2002 HSC I believe is second to none. My email address is thug_4_lifejay@hotmail.com if you would like further information about tutoring. I hope to hear from someone soon. Best of luck to all 2003 HSC students. Thankyou

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Originally posted by magic_14
I have just completed the 2002 HSC, and excelled in several subject areas...The experinece me and my friend have gained from the 2002 HSC I believe is second to none.
excelled? care to be a little more specific?

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Re: Re: HSC Assistance Tutoring

Originally posted by Weisy

The only way to prove that you have excelled is to post your HSC resuilts up when you get them

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
or...trial marks at least?

hence the 'fishiness'.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
or...trial marks at least?

hence the 'fishiness'.
I agree, how can you excel in a subject when there are no results posted to back up this claim

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Re: Re: HSC Assistance Tutoring

i think excelled might mean done really well ... cos if not ... i think this is scam ... of course prove me/others wrong and reply ...

Winston

HSC
i would wanna get tutored for 2 unit maths'

where do u live?

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
hmm its says fairfield in hiz/she location

i have tutor whos in her 1st yr of uni she good but she's not focused on the syllbuses and claims that i should neva rememebr the proofs?
so there a sumfign to considered

Last edited:

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
will my teacher claims we shoudl remember all proofs 0_O anyways she palces in our assessment tests

i du 3unit not jzu 2unit

magic_14

HSC Assistance!!!!

Basically what I mean by the notion of Excel, is that from my Assessment marks, in the subjects that I have stated, I did really well. I came first in those three subjects in my grade, and of course I will supply proof of my claims. That's why I ask for personal emails to be posted to me. Then somethink can be arranged. I only wish to help pupils that are willing to learn, and focus on their HSC. I understand your comments. and will prove my erudite and conjectural side on a personal basis. So if anyone still wants tutoring, feel free to email me, so further details can be arranged. Regards

Last edited:

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Sorry, we just are a little skeptic in general when it comes to tutors...it's jsut that we've had some pretty loony crackpots on here before, even teachers, who were either leading us on or making unreasonable claims and offers...don't take it personally.

Although, the word use is a bit of a worry if you want to tutor English, as you say. :D

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Bon
YEAR11, you can post problems in the Mathematics forum, that's what it's there for, there's a lot of really smart people here who will be able to help you out. Try the Mathematics Extension 1 forum, that way the 4u people can help you. :D
what are u talking bout I dont do maths?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)