HSC Maths Tutoring | Strathfield/Burwood | Highly Experienced (1 Viewer)

LorjanNaganthiran

HSC
Hey

My name is Lorjan and I am currently in my 2nd year of an Actuarial Studies/Commerce dual degree at UNSW. I graduated from Fort Street High School in 2013. I'm offering tutoring for:
- Mathematics
- Mathematics Ext 1
- Mathematics Ext 2
- General High School Mathematics (Year 7-10)

Credentials:
NSW HSC 2013 ATAR: 98+
HSC Maths Ext 1 Mark: 96
HSC Maths Ext 2 Mark: 93

Experience:

For the past 2 years, I have been an Mathematics academic mentor at AceTute and have worked with students of differing abilities, having to adapt my teaching style to cater for their specific needs. I also have an abundance of resources that I have collated over the years, which my students will have access to. Prior to this, I have voluntarily tutored many of my peers throughout Year 11 and 12 especially in the lead up to exams. I have also been a peer support leader in my time at Fort Street High School and thus I know what it takes to cater to an individual student's needs.

My aim is to make your final years in high school really count, both in terms of your academic results as well as your overall enjoyment.

Details:
Location: I live in Strathfield so I am able to tutor at Strathfield Library, Burwood Library, either at your house or if preferred my house.
Feel free to email me at lorjan.naganthiran1996@gmail.com for further questions.
You will have access to a wide range of resources such as my personalised study notes, as well as a vast array of Mathematics past papers, summaries and worksheets.

Rate of Charge:
$40-$45 per hour, however this will vary depending on the location of tuition.

Feel free to send me an email if you are interested or have any queries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)