Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Dilnoor
  • 1 Post By nursula
  • 1 Post By seethae16
  • 1 Post By lajefa
  • 1 Post By phamtom44

Thread: 99.95 | State ranker | Experienced English Adv, Chemistry, Physics, Maths Tutor

HSC

99.95 | State rank | English, Chem, Phys Tutor | NEW SYLLABUS

As a brief introduction to myself, my name is Dilnoor Hargun and I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School as Dux with an ATAR of 99.95. I have listed my HSC marks below.

English Adv: 98

Chemistry: 96

Physics: 97 (7th in state)

Maths 3U: 98

Maths 4U: 96

I offer one-on-one private tutoring for Chemistry, Physics and English Standard and Advanced for $60/hr. Apart from my extensive knowledge regarding the syllabus subject matter, I am able to break down the concepts in a simple and easy to understand manner before introducing any additional details. Additionally, I provide all my students with excellent resources including my own study guide, notes and essays, other state ranking notes and essays, trial papers and marking guidelines.

Most importantly, my lessons are highly tailored to each student's needs. Some students are best suited to a more hands on approach where I help them plan their study according to exams, systematically go through each syllabus dot point, and assign relevant tasks for the week, whereas other students simply require me to clarify difficult concepts or provide feedback on essays. I have extensive experience tutoring a wide range of students and am confident in my ability to uniquely tailor the lessons to help each student maximise their marks.

For English Standard and Advanced tutoring, I am very familiar with what is required for a high band 6 essay and ensure all my student's creatives and essays tick the boxes that HSC markers look for. I actively help them in every step of the process, from coming up with a creative idea or essay arguments, to finding good quotes and techniques, and finally polishing it so it is concise and refined.

Apart from my usual services, during this critical period for the HSC exams, I am offering intensive exam preparation lessons where we cover the relevant syllabus in a very short time with a focus on high yield topics and exam technique.

I have also comprehensively studied the new English, Chemistry and Physics syllabus for students who will graduate in 2019 and after. I have found the core principles to be the same and have incorporated any changes into my study guides and notes, and have also drafted some practice exams as there are not many resources currently available for it.

All of my past students have achieved a band 6 in the subjects tutored. I am confident that I can address my student's weak points and greatly improve their marks so offer a refund if you are not satisfied with the lesson, which I am proud to say no one has asked for.

If you would like to organise a lesson or have any questions, please contact me via mobile: 0468 641 083 or email: dilnoorhargun@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dilnoor; 24 Nov 2018 at 1:56 PM.
    seethae16, Chandran and rian like this.

HSC
    N/A

Re: 99.95 | State ranker | Experienced English Adv, Chemistry, Physics, Maths Tutor

Having sat next to this girl for a year in physics I have seen just how hardworking and dedicated Dilnoor is. She really understands exam technique and study effectively something that I believe any student would benefit from. Dilnoor is also really friendly, knowledgeable and able to break down difficult concepts so I would highly recommend trying out her tutoring services!
    Dilnoor likes this.

HSC
    N/A

Re: 99.95 | State ranker | Experienced English Adv, Chemistry, Physics, Maths Tutor

Dilnoor's marks are a reflection not only of her work ethic, but of her deep understanding of the HSC and how best to approach and study each subject. With this skill, Dilnoor is more than capable of coaching any student to reach their full potential. Throughout her years in Baulkham Hills, Dilnoor has collected quality notes and resources, to provide extra assistance to her students. After being in class with Dilnoor for the entirety of highschool, and having her help me understand concepts throughout, I can confidently assure any student that they will be gaining valuable HSC tutoring from a genuine tutor.
    Dilnoor likes this.

HSC

When you look at these marks, one thing should become clear about Dilnoor. It takes insanity and incredible focus to finish the HSC with your lowest mark being 96. Heck, 96 is beyond most people's wildest aspirations even in our best subjects and to do this for EVERY subject needs a certain kick. May I mention that this was achieved with minimal tutoring- mostly in the run up to the HSC itself.

Over the entire year, Dilnoor went above and beyond to help me in many aspects- sharing her notes, explaining concepts and divulging Baulko's incredibly obfuscated marking criteria. Her resources are selective and are comprised of only the best stuff out there. Having recently finished the HSC alongside Dilnoor, I have practically seen this journey unfold from start to finish. This exquisite intellectual wow'ed me with her planning, organisation and execution. Sharply contrary to the notion of the snobby hyper-competitive student, she is truly delightful and friendly. Not only topping our brutal trial exams but helping others move towards success too.

Ultimately tldr; This is one tutor I would go to if I were you.
    Dilnoor likes this.

Cadet
    HSC
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Dilnoor View Post
    Hi everyone,

My name is Dilnoor Hargun and I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School with an ATAR of 99.95 and the following marks:

English Adv: 97
    Chemistry: 96
    Physics: 97 (7th in state)
    Maths 3U: 98
    Maths 4U: 96

I have two years experience teaching at prestigious colleges and as a private tutor. I also achieved a Gold medal in both the Chemistry and Physics Olympiad and have studied and taught complex university level science and maths. Most of all, I understand that the HSC is very formulaic and will incorporate a holistic focus on conceptual understandings and exam technique to help you maximise your marks.

I am offering one-on-one tutoring for the above subjects for $40/hr. I will also be happy to edit English essays and creatives for $15 each.

If you are interested, or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me via email: dilnoorhargun@hotmail.com, or mobile: 0468 641 083.

Proof:HSC Marks.png
    emailed
    ofwgkta likes this.

HSC

Where do you tutor?

HSC

I tutor in Glenwood
    99.95 | English Adv (97) | Chemistry (96) | Physics (97) - 7th in state | Maths Ext 1 (98) | Maths Ext 2 (96)

Tutoring: http://community.boredofstudies.org/...ths-tutor.html

HSC

bump
    99.95 | English Adv (97) | Chemistry (96) | Physics (97) - 7th in state | Maths Ext 1 (98) | Maths Ext 2 (96)

Tutoring: http://community.boredofstudies.org/...ths-tutor.html

Thread Information