HSC Tutor- English, Modern, Legal, Economics, SOR- ATAR 94 - My Students EXCEL!! (1 Viewer)

elizabethii

HSC
HSC: English Advanced/ Standard/ Extension, Modern History, Legal Studies, Studies of Religion, Economics

Prelim: English Advanced/ Standard, Modern History, Legal Studies, Religion, General Math, Economics

Essay marking (same day): $10 per essay ; Assignment help sessions: $50 for a 90 minute session

Group tuition: 1 student $40/hr ; 2 students $30 each/hr ; 3+ students $20 each/hr

- Completed the HSC in 2015 at Brigidine College
- Band 6 in English Advanced, Legal Studies, Modern History & Studies of Religion I
- ATAR of 93.6

Currently I am enrolled in a Bachelor of Economics/ Bachelor of Arts at the University of Sydney.

Experience:
- During my HSC year I helped numerous peers improve their marks in Modern History and Studies of Religion through one on one tutoring in my personal time, and essay marking. Drastic improvements were made in results, i.e. from 64% to 85% - BAND 3 to mid BAND 5
- I have 1.5 years of professional tutoring experience with HSC, preliminary and primary students, all of which excelled in their studies and/or made drastic improvements
- One of my most recent HSC graduates went from 42% to 83% in English Advanced- i.e. went from performing at a BAND 1 level to attaining a BAND 5
- Another Modern History student has gone from 72% to 96% - a BAND 4 to HIGH BAND 6

What I offer:

- Comprehensive BAND 6 notes on all syllabus outcomes/ texts
- An unlimited array of study resources i.e. practice papers, questions, quizzes
- Detailed feedback on all practice responses
- Help improving exam technique i.e. how to answer specific question styles.
- Effective study techniques

Preferred locations for tutoring sessions- George Hanna Memorial Library (Mascot), Bowen Library (Maroubra), UNSW Library, City of Botany Bay Library (Westfield Eastgardens), Randwick City Library, University of Sydney Libraries.

Can make home visits at a small additional cost

Last edited:

amesy99

HSC
Hi I am currently in Year 12 and interested in english advanced tutoring. Would you have a contact number of sort for me to contact you about further information?
Thanks
Amy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)