Tutoring and marking service in SoR 1, General Maths and Ind. Tech. Multi. (1 Viewer)

Johni138

HSC
Hello, I am offering a tutoring and marking service to both preliminary and HSC students for SoR 1, General Mathematics 2 and Industrial Technology Multimedia.

At this stage, money isn't an issue for me; so my service will be free of charge to all students.

Achievements:
- Band 6 in SoR 1 and high band 5's in General Mathematics 2 and Industrial Technology.
- First place in HSC course at school for Industrial Technology Multimedia.
- First place in Preliminary courses at school for General Mathematics 2 and Industrial Technology Multimedia

I also have a number of resources for any student who wishes to have additional notes, textbooks or a lot of past papers for the subjects above.

In terms of the tuition, I prefer to tutor online; but I am also happy to arrange something if you need 1 to 1 sessions.

About Me
I am currently working as an IT consultant casually but looking for something to do while on break before Uni begins.
I've always enjoyed assisting others in their studies at school and I want to continue doing this for others.

If you have any hesitations, questions or enquiries about my service, feel free to contact me via email: tutor.johni138@gmail.com
Or you can just PM me here.

Thanks and best wishes,
John.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)