99.70 | Adv (97) English Ext 1 (48) English Ext 2 (49) | Discounted trial lesson (1 Viewer)

nicole_leong

HSC
Hey everyone!

I'm Nicole, a 2016 graduate of Hornsby Girls' High School (6th in NSW), where I received an ATAR of 99.70. I'm currently offering group/one-on-one tutoring in the following subjects:
English Advanced-97/100
English Extension 1-48/50
Economics-94/100
Legal Studies-95/100
Modern History-95/100
(I was an HSC All Round Achiever, and also received 49/50 in English Extension 2 and 47/50 in History Extension.)

My Approach
As a recent graduate, I can offer up-to-date resources and knowledge of the HSC, familiarising you with external requirements and using a tailored, flexible approach to help you meet them:
1. Helping you develop a comprehensive understanding of necessary syllabus content, something fundamental to performing well in the external exams, and often overlooked by classroom teachers. In English, for instance, this doesn't mean teaching you everything you need to know about your texts. Rather, I aim to equip you with the tools and skills to analyse any text, and to organise your notes in a comprehensive and coherent fashion, so that you are optimally prepared for your internal and external exams.
2. Working with you to develop a plan and timetable for achieving your goals. Depending on your own needs and requests, lessons might involve consolidating or extending existing knowledge, essay writing assistance, improving exam technique, or other help as required.

Location and Rates
Lessons are $40 per hour, while trial lessons are $30 per hour and obligation-free. However, prices may vary depending on your location-please contact me for more information.

I am happy to travel to the following locations:
-Along the North Shore Line and close to a train station
-Libraries along the North Shore Line
-Online lessons, conducted via Skype and Google Docs
-Other locations may also be available upon request.

I also offer an essay marking service, where I provide comments throughout via Track Changes and extensive feedback for $30 per essay.

Please contact me at nicole(dot)leong@gmail.com if you have any questions or to arrange a trial lesson.

MereMystery

HSC
Can you do cheaper prices for those who may not be able to pay so much?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)