99.95 | Maths (2,3,4u) Tutoring! | 2 Years Tutoring Experience | Dual State Rank (1 Viewer)

Tugga

HSC
Hi guys!

My name is Thomas, but most people call me Tugga (don't ask me why - I have no idea!). I've posted before here, but recently studied abroad at the University of Pennsylvania for a semester, so had to take a break from tutoring for a while! I'm now looking for a few new students to keep my mind sharp. (@mods - I know you're only allowed one post, but since I'm changing what subjects I'm offering I thought I would post again? Let me know if that's not allowed)

If you want specifics and reasons to come to me (including testimonials), you can look at the last (very long...) post. I'll repost my marks for the lazy -

English Advanced (2U) : 92
Chemistry: 95
Physics: 94
Mathematics Extension 1 (3U): 100 – 4th in State
Mathematics Extension 2 (4U): 98
Information Processes and Technology (Accelerated in year 10): 98 – 2nd in State

More recent accolades that I can add include a 4.0 GPA while on exchange at a competitive Ivy League university, University Medal for best first year Chemistry Performance and the Prize for highest stage 1 Business WAM (weighted average mark).

I've decided to only tutor maths now - this is for the good of the student as I cannot guarantee the same level of proficiency that I had when I sat the HSC due to me having not looked at the Chemistry and Physics syllabuses in too long. I, however, do study Chemistry and Actuarial Studies in University, so have a great understanding of chem and phys. I also still have resources to help you out so I can probably still help you along in other subjects.

I've tutored consistently for 2 years now, including experience at a tutoring college. All of my students who completed tutoring through to the HSC achieved the highest band in Mathematics, whether that be 2, 3 or 4 unit. These included selective AND non-selective students.

Copying over some details from the last post -

RATES
$60 /hr for 1 on 1 tuition

I live in Lane Cove, and I would prefer if you came to me, but I know it isn’t the most convenient suburb to get to (no train station). I am thus happy to teach in Chatswood/ Macquarie (libraries or in that vicinity). I’m also happy to consider further travels (such as to state library) if it’s a group in question (2 or 3 people).
Other locations will require some negotiation with prices.

CONTACT ME:
Please feel free to call,text or email me!
Mobile number: 0423668602
Email address: thomas2066@hotmail.com

Tugga

HSC
Bump! Now that school's been back for a few weeks, it's always a good time to get ahead :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)