Band 6 in business studies, legal studies and economics (1 Viewer)

ta26

HSC
N/A
Hello there! My name is Tamanna and I am a second year Commerce and Law student at the UNSW. I completed my HSC in 2015, and received an ATAR of 97.15 with a band 6 in Business Studies, Legal Studies, Economics, Advanced English and Extension 1 English.

I am eager to pass my knowledge to other year 11 and 12 students so that they can unleash their true potential and achieve those desired marks.

With over a year’s worth of experience in marking essays, preparing sample answers and tutoring students I understand what errors students make and know how to prevent certain mistakes from being made.

As a result of which all my students received band 5s and band 6s in my tutored subjects, with one student moving from rank 12th in Business Studies to rank 4.

I am extremely passionate about Business Studies, Legal Studies and Economics, and my enthusiasm for these subjects is reflected in not only my tutoring classes but the extra services I offer- primarily phone and email support so should you have any question or marking needed to be done you do not have to wait for our scheduled classes.

Furthermore, I have an abundance amount of band 6 notes, past papers and resources that can help you prepare better answers, grasp a better understanding of the syllabus and consequently secure those top bands.

I live in Liverpool so am happy to travel to public libraries near by, and meet up at UNSW main or law library. I look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your goals.

Last edited by a moderator:

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Hello there! My name is Tamanna and I am a second year Commerce and Law student at the UNSW. I completed my HSC in 2015, and received an ATAR of 97.15 with a band 6 in Business Studies, Legal Studies, Economics, Advanced English and Extension 1 English. I am eager to pass my knowledge to other year 11 and 12 students so that they can unleash their true potential and achieve those desired marks. With over a year’s worth of experience in marking essays, preparing sample answers and tutoring students I understand what errors students make and know how to prevent certain mistakes from being made. As a result of which all my students received band 5s and band 6s in my tutored subjects, with one student moving from rank 12th in Business Studies to rank 4. I am extremely passionate about Business Studies, Legal Studies and Economics, and my enthusiasm for these subjects is reflected in not only my tutoring classes but the extra services I offer- primarily phone and email support so should you have any question or marking needed to be done you do not have to wait for our scheduled classes. Furthermore, I have an abundance amount of band 6 notes, past papers and resources that can help you prepare better answers, grasp a better understanding of the syllabus and consequently secure those top bands. I live in Liverpool so am happy to travel to public libraries near by, and meet up at UNSW main or law library. I look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your goals.
Would it be possible to just utilise the phone and email part of your service? Say, a fee for reading and marking an essay, or paying for resources/tips.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)