99.4 ATAR|All-Rounder|Mathematics (2/3U), Business Studies, Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

kevin_hsctutor

HSC
Hi all!

I offer tutoring for HSC Mathematics (2/3U), Business Studies and Legal Studies.

Having completed the HSC in 2015 and attaining an ATAR of 99.4 with a Premier’s Award for All-Round Excellence, I have an extensive understanding of both the theory and application of syllabus concepts. I was also previously a peer tutor of Mathematics in high school and thus have an appreciation of the diverse needs of students with different interests and abilities. My tutoring sessions will therefore be tailored to the specific needs of students, whether it be in explaining course theory or in developing essay-writing and problem-solving skills.

Importantly, I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and am able to express complex concepts in a clear and concise manner. My tutoring sessions will therefore be constructive in boosting student morale, confidence and enthusiasm in studies.

Additionally, by having an instinctive passion for Mathematics, I believe I am able to present it as an invaluable tools in modelling complex phenomenon in various disciplines. My university courses in Mathematics have also equipped me with better mathematical problem-solving techniques/tools. If relevant, I will teach and encourage my students to use some of these techniques in their examinations. I believe this will significantly increase their confidence in tackling challenging problems and improve their performance. My strong essay-writing skills and interest in current affairs also allows me to teach HSC Business Studies/Legal Studies in engaging and insightful ways.

HSC Results
2015 Mathematics Extension 1 (99)
2015 Mathematics Extension 2 (93)
2015 Business Studies (94)
2015 Legal Studies (94)
2015 English (Advanced) (92)
*Proof of marks can be provided upon request

I have also managed to maintain a High Distinction Weighted Average Mark (WAM) in my finance and mathematics degree (B.Com) at Sydney Uni and have scored High Distinctions in all my Mathematics courses to date.

Tuition Location
-University of Sydney Fisher Library (preferred)
-Camperdown, Glebe, Leicchardt, Darlington, Forest Lodge, Ultimo, Newtown, Annandale, Stanmore

Rates
-$40/hour

Call me at 0450455168 or drop me an email at kevinwanghsctutoring@gmail.com if you have any further questions or want to arrange a first session.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)