Biology Holiday Revision Class | 1st in NSW 2012, 99.95 ATAR | Chatswood (1 Viewer)

swimfast

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey!

My name is Tim Mason. In 2012 I came 1st in the state in Biology and received a 99.95 ATAR and I am currently a medical student at Sydney University after completing a degree in Medical Science in 2015.

I have been teaching HSC Biology for 5 years now and I'm excited to be providing a revision course these coming holidays in Chatswood.

The class will run over 6 days with 2.5 hours of class each day. The days are the 8th-11th and then 17th and 18th of April. The class will be held at my classroom in Chatswood from 10am-12:30am each day. The cost will be $45/h

We will be revising Blueprint of Life and Maintaining a Balance as well as touching on some early topics in The Search for Better Health to give you a head start.

If you're interested in coming along, give me a text or a buzz on 0490 084 386 and I'll reserve you a spot. I'm hoping to cap it at 12 students so I can give everyone enough attention so make sure you get in quick!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Tim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)