$30 per hour | 99.45 ATAR, HD WAM | All levels of Mathematics (Hurstville) (1 Viewer)

Tempesion

HSC
Hello! My name is Darius.

Qualifications

I'm a graduate from James Ruse Agricultural High School, achieving a 99.45 ATAR in the HSC. I received 97 and 95 in Mathematics Extension 1 and 2 respectively and have been maintaining a High Distinction WAM at USyd. I have also been able to maintain this standard in university level advanced mathematics units. I have multiple years of previous experience as a mathematics mentor and as a marker for tutoring centres. Many of my students have been placed in advanced classes at school.

Location and Times

We can arrange for home visits around Hurstville and Kingsgrove or lessons at Hurstville City Library. Lessons can also be held at my home, which is close to bus routes M41 and 490, near Croydon Road and Stoney Creek Road. Please contact me to arrange a regular tutoring time.

Time slots available
Monday: 3 - 5:30pm
Tuesday: Booked out
Wednesday: Booked out
Thursday: 6 - 7pm
Friday: 4 - 5:30pm
Saturday: Booked out
Sunday: Booked out

Classes and Rates

I teach across all year and skill levels, from year 7 to 12, including Mathematics Extension 1 and 2. Our trial lesson will be free! I will contact you with details on what to bring and issue you with class materials after our trial lesson. Unfortunately, one-on-one and two-on-one rates are not negotiable.

One-on-one:

Year 7-10 $30 per hour

Prelim $40 per hour

HSC $45 per hour

Two-on-one:

Year 7-10 $20 each, per hour

Prelim $30 each, per hour

HSC $35 each, per hour

Please contact me for a quote on groups of 3 or more.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me on 0431802398 or business.dzhu@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)