99.95 ATAR, 1st in Bio (NSW) | Intensive Holiday Courses in Phys, Chem & Bio (1 Viewer)

swimfast

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone,

My name is Tim Mason. In 2012 I graduated with a perfect 99.95 ATAR; I also came 1st in the state in Biology and 7th in Physics. Currently, I'm in my second year of Medicine at Usyd after graduating from a Bachelor of Medical Science (physiology) in 2015.

Over the July Holidays, I will be running intensive courses in Physics, Chemistry and Biology which will cover all 3 core modules for each subject. The classes will consist of 10 x 2 hour lessons, held Mon-Fri from July 3-14. The timetable is below, with two classes for Bio due to high demand.

TimeMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
09:00-11:00Biology (1)Biology (1)Biology (1)Biology (1)Biology (1)
11:00-13:00Biology (2)Biology (2)Biology (2)Biology (2)Biology (2)
13:30-15:30ChemistryChemistryChemistryChemistryChemistry
16:00-18:00PhysicsPhysicsPhysicsPhysicsPhysics

The cost for each class is $45/h, but I can offer a massive 50% discount for bringing a friend (I'll apply them serially for each friend you bring!) and a 10% discount for taking more than 1 class.

If you want to sign up, please email me as soon as possible at tdmason@topmarksed.com. I expect they will fill up very quickly so try to get in quick!

I'm also interested in running an English class in the second week of the holidays and I'd love any expressions of interest for that.

Looking forward to working with you!

Tim Mason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)