99.85 | English essay marking special! Quick turnaround! (1 Viewer)

abc1234567890

HSC
N/A
Hi there!

I graduated in 2015 with an ATAR of 99.85, and a mark of 95 in English Advanced. I am currently studying medicine interstate. As I have finished my semester, I would love to use this break to help improve your essay writing skills. My peers and students have commented on how comprehensive and concise my essay feedback is. Notably, 25% of my students stated that they improved by an entire band after getting their essays marked by me. My feedback is not only targeted towards perfecting the essay that you send me; I also help you refine your skills, so that you can strengthen your approach to any essay question.

I normally charge $30 per essay but, until 8 July, I am charging $25 per essay (negotiable). This includes follow-ups and prompt responses to your questions about HSC/uni. I plan to get essays back to you within 1 day; it depends on how many I need to mark. I am also open to conducting face-to-face lessons at a Sydney library during the next two weeks – if you’re interested, please let me know.

For the fastest response, please email elisa01110100@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)