99.05 atar 2u/3u/4u mathematics tuition prelim/hsc - first lesson free (1 Viewer)

gandalfbrah

HSC
Hi all, Kevin here. (*TAKING GROUPS (2+) FOR TUTORING NOW, MUCH CHEAPER RATES, ENQUIRE NOW*)

I am a class of 2016 graduate with an ATAR of 99.05 offering tutoring in mathematics and english (my marks are as stated in my signature, proof can be provided upon request).

Since completing my own HSC, I have tutored over 15 students, from top 50 schools in the state, in Mathematics and English getting exceptional in-school results and expecting over band 6/e4 for all my students in their respective subjects this year.

For mathematics, I am offering tutoring for both the preliminary hsc and hsc courses for 2017/2018 for 2unit, 3unit and 4unit mathematics.

For english, I am offering essay marking services, and general assistance with school/exam related topics for English Advanced

My comprehensive tutor profile can be found in the following link where several reviews from current/ex students are shown and also from fellow tutors:
https://highschooltutors.com.au/tutor/6999

If interested or if you have any general enquiries about price rates, etc. Please email me at k.qian@hotmail.com or call/text me at 0424991355. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Last edited:

Esse

xD
HSC
N/A
Bump for this absolute legend <3

Went to school alongside him and whenever I needed help for anything be would devote quality time to help me completely understand topics and questions in depth.

Would highly recommend for anyone wishing to achieve outstanding results!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)