Thread: 99.7 ATAR | 97 4U | 100 3U | 95 Phys | 95 Eco (exam mark) | Engi/AdvancedPhys student

nts
    HSC
    N/A

Thumbs up 99.7 ATAR | 97 4U | 100 3U | 95 Phys | 95 Eco (exam mark) | Engi/AdvancedPhys student

G'day, my name’s Nathaniel and I offer personalised/group tutoring for maths, physics and economics.

I completed my HSC in 2015 and I am currently studying a B Electrical Engineering/Advanced Science (Physics) at the University of Sydney. I completed the first year of my studies with a HD WAM.

Results
    I also attained a 99.7 ATAR and the following HSC results:
    - 97 - 4U (Extension 2 maths)
    - 100 - 3U (Extension 1 maths)
    - 95 - Physics
    - 93 - Economics (95 HSC Exam mark)

I also achieved a 99.5 percentile (top 0.5% of participants) in the UNSW Australian Economics Competition in 2015.
    Proof: http://www.baulkhamhillshighschool.c...ust%202015.pdf

My philosophy
    I believe that every child should be given the opportunity and resources to develop their knowledge and to ultimately succeed. I believe I can help you (or your child, if you’re a parent) to do so, with my tailored tutoring service.

I make sure that you fully understand the content that you're being taught and all the relevant background theory behind it. This ensures that you're equipped to tackle whatever is thrown at you in assessments, whilst preparing you (potentially) for university studies.

What I offer
    I offer tutoring in maths and science for years 7 - 10.
    I tutor maths, physics and economics for the Preliminary and HSC courses.

My tutoring begins with where you are at, looking at your homework and coming assessment tasks. I'll teach you the optimal thought process, tailored to you and based on your understanding, on tackling every kind of question. Over time you'll get access to tailored challenge questions for what we've been covering. For HSC and Preliminary students, we'll also look at the marking criteria for the written response questions and see how you can address every part of the question to get every mark.

I’ll highlight exam techniques and many tips that will guide you in these areas. Furthermore, I’ll also share effective study techniques that worked for me and which could work for you too!

More specifically with economics, the assessments require a very high depth of understanding about not only the theory, but its application to our current (and past) economic climate. We'll focus on strategies for tackling those short responses to extract every mark you can possibly get, whilst also improving your approaches to those dreaded essays. Furthermore, I'll guide you on the approaches you should take when researching for statistics, whilst helping you consolidate the myriad of numbers and figures so that you are able to put these cohesively in your responses.

Locations
    I tutor in a range of suburbs - primarily Epping, Eastwood, Parramatta, Chatswood, Pennant Hills, Castle Hill, Cherrybrook and Baulkham Hills. However, if you can't get tutoring in these suburbs, get into contact with me and I'll see what I can do.

Rates
    Years 7 - 10: $35 per hour
    Preliminary: $40 per hour
    HSC: $40 per hour for maths and physics, $35 per hour for economics.

Contact
    Email me at nts64[at]outlook[dot]com
    I also have a Working With Children Check!

Thank you so much for your interest!
    Last edited by nts; 12 Oct 2017 at 5:25 PM.

nts
    HSC
    N/A

Re: 99.7 ATAR | 97 4U | 100 3U | 95 Phys | 95 Eco (exam mark) | Engi/AdvancedPhys stu

limited availability left!

Thread Information