2016 All-Rounders | Shire, St George, Inner West | Chemistry, Modern History, 2u Math (1 Viewer)

izzy_m

HSC
2016 All-Rounders | Modern History (92) Chemistry (92) 2u Maths (94)

Hi Everyone! I'm Izzy. I graduated in 2016 with an ATAR of 97.75 and an All-Rounders Award. I am currently studying a combined degree in Economics & Arts at Sydney Uni. I am majoring in Economics, Econometrics and Government & International Relations and have an HD average mark.

I am offering tutoring for HSC and Prelim in the Sutherland Shire & Inner West areas for $40/hr in
Modern History (92)
Chemistry (92)
2u Maths (94)

I am a patient and friendly tutor and will work hard to grow your understanding and confidence in your subject. Sessions are tailored to each particular student and can include revision of content, practice questions and feedback on completed work.

Modern History: I studied WWI, Russia & the Soviet Union, Conflict in the Pacific & Douglas MacArthur for HSC and Decline & Fall of the Romanovs, Meiji Restoration & World at the Beginning of the 20th Century for preliminary so these are the areas I feel most comfortable teaching. However, I have studied some history at uni and may be able to offer other topics on request.

For expressions of interest, samples of my work (essays/notes), my availability or any general questions about the HSC please feel free to PM me or email me at izzyhsctutoring@gmail.com

Also...
I am currently providing a free essay marking service for Modern History for the topics I studied as I have a little extra time because of the uni break. If you have any essays or short answer questions feel free to PM me or email me and I'll mark it and provide extensive feedback and suggestions :)

Last edited:

izzy_m

HSC
Re: 2016 All-Rounders | Shire, St George, Inner West | Chemistry, Modern History, 2u

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)