ENGLISH ADVANCED || Preliminary and HSC Essays (1 Viewer)

E H

HSC
Hi everyone,

My name is Emily and I have just completed my HSC in 2017.

Currently, I am offering an online service on the refinement of any Year 11 or 12 English essay or assessment you have.

I am also offering an online service on helping you compose English essays specifically on the following HSC texts, which I have achieved 90-100% on:

Area of Study (Discovery):
The Tempest- William Shakespeare (1607)

Module A (Intertextual perspectives):
Fritz Lang - Metropolis (1927)
George Orwell - Nineteen Eighty Four (1949)

Module B (Speeches):
Anwar Sadat - Speech to the Israeli Knesset (1977)
Paul Keating - Redfern Speech (1992)
Margaret Atwood - Spotty-Handed Villainesses (1994)
Noel Pearson - An Australian history for us all (1996)
William Deane - It is still winter at home (1999)
Doris Lessing - On not winning the Nobel Prize (2007)
Geraldine Brooks - A Home in Fiction (2011)

Module C (Representing people and landscapes):
Judith Wright’s poetry:
The Hawthorn Hedge
Brothers and Sisters
South of My Days
For New England
Flame-tree in a Quarry
Train Journey
Moving South

Please note that ATAR results have not been released until 14 December 2017, therefore I am unable to tell you what ATAR I achieved.

However, my final rankings are:
1st in Mathematics Advanced
1st in Industrial Technology Timber
2nd in English Advanced
3rd in Chemistry
6th in Biology

Additionally, I have received a Medal for ‘Excellence’ as well as a Medal for ‘Outstanding General Proficiency’. Furthermore, I have achieved multiple ‘Principal’s awards’ for consistent high academic achievements in both Semester 1 and 2 reports.

As a passionate English student, I am eager to help my students develop an informed understanding and appreciation of the English language, and in turn achieve marks of their personal bests. Throughout my high school years, I have grown from being an average student into a high-achiever with a strong passion for all my subjects. I discovered the best ways for me to achieve strong results through many disappointing trial and errors, and I can help you do that too. Also, I do not define my student solely on the marks they achieve, but more importantly on their consistent effort and refinement to improve themselves and their marks.

NOTE
Essay refinement
  • For any Year 11 or 12 English essay or assessment.
  • You require a full essay with all the quotes, techniques, and analysis prepared and sent to my email via PDF. Also include the marking criteria and essay question.
  • After refining the essay, I will send it back to you via email.
  • $35/essay; up to 1200 words.
  • Essay must be sent to me 5 days (or more) before the deadline.

Essay composing
  • Specifically only for the HSC texts I mentioned above.
  • You require some quotes, techniques or analysis for the texts I have done. You shall also provide me with the marking criteria and essay question before our scheduled tutoring session.
  • We will have a tutoring / mentoring session via Google Docs and a phone call.
  • $45/hour.
  • Session must be held 5 days (or more) before the deadline.

For any requests or questions, contact me at esj.ha@outlook.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)