99.90 ATAR | 100 3U Maths (1st @ Ruse) | 98 4U Maths | 3 Years Experience (1 Viewer)

tetsuoandyouth

HSC
My name is Royce Gu and I graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High School in 2014 with an ATAR of 99.90. I’m currently a 3rd year at UNSW Medicine (entering my 4th year in 2018).

I’m currently tutoring the following subjects:

Mathematics Extension 2 (2014 HSC: Overall Mark 98, School Rank 5)
Mathematics Extension 1 and Advanced Mathematics (2014 HSC: Overall Mark 100, School Rank 1)

I have 3 years of continuous experience tutoring students from Year 7 to Year 12 from a range of skill levels in both one-on-one and group environments. My tutoring style is personalised from student to student, with an emphasis on conceptual understanding and a principled approach to problem solving.

Students are encouraged to guide their own learning in each lesson. I offer structured lesson plans for accelerated learning where I create detailed notes accompanied with clear explanations and relevant examples. Additionally, I offer school assistance where students can clarify concepts as they learn them in school and seek solutions for any difficult questions.

PRICING and LOCATION:
$40 for 1 hour
$70 for 2 hours
Group tutoring is available and can be negotiated.
I am based in the Campsie area so am available to tutor within reasonable distance. Preferable locations include Campsie Library, Burwood Library and Strathfield Library although this is negotiable.

Mobile: 0479 043 053 (Text is preferred)
Email: roycegu924@hotmail.com

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Rolls Royce credentials! Reasonable rates.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)