Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nomouth

Thread: Adv Eng/ Chem/ Bio/ Mod (96 96 96 96 ) Tutoring for $50/hr + Essay/Creative Editing

HSC

99.80 ATAR Eng (96) Chem (96) Bio (96) Tutoring | Essay/Creative Editing + Yr 7-10

Hi, I'm Rayan, a James Ruse graduate who achieved an ATAR of 99.80 and was ranked top 10 internally for Advanced English (4th), Chem (7th) , Bio (9th), Modern History (2nd) and Mathematics (9th)

I went from a mostly average student in Year 11 to a successful one in Year 12 by significantly reshaping my routines and study methods. Compared to many high achievers, I'm not super talented or gifted. I simply improved through hard work and a different approach to learning. This means that regardless of how bad your teachers are, or how bad you think you're doing now, I know exactly how to make your marks rapidly improve.

CHEM (YR11/12) + BIO (YR 12) : I can guarantee a unique approach to Chemistry and Biology that will ensure immense success and tangible improvement for hard-working students. The method I used for learning and revising Chem and Bio allowed me to consistently improve and achieve high marks in assessment tasks and exams. I focus on long-term retention of information and learning how to perfectly answer a wide variety of questions. Tutoring is available for the new Preliminary Chemistry Syllabus and notes are provided each lesson.

ENGLISH: For English, students will largely benefit from the vast pool of essays, past paper responses and creative writing that I wrote or gathered over Year 11 and 12. I will primarily focus on sharpening the structure and content of your essays and creatives to the level of sophistication needed for a high band 6 response and can edit your responses during lessons. A large aim will be to teach you how to readily adapt responses to a wide range of difficult questions or stimuli posed by school tasks or the HSC, which will set you apart from other students.

EDITING: ($25 per essay or creative): If you're not interested in being tutored, I will thoroughly edit, propose ideas to improve (or a new idea if needed) and offer comprehensive feedback for English essays, creatives or Modern History essays

YR 7-10: Tutoring is available for Math and English

PRICE: $60/hr for Prelim/HSC subjects and $50/hr for Yr 7-10

TRAVEL: Students can travel to my home in Turramurra (car needed as house is quite far from train station),

Feel free to PM me , proof of marks available on request
    Last edited by nomouth; 24 Mar 2018 at 4:10 PM.
    monkeyboo likes this.

HSC

Re: Adv Eng/ Chem/ Bio/ Mod (96 96 96 96 ) Tutoring for $55/hr + Essay/Creative Editi

I have known Rayan for 13 years and I know just how deserving he is of his outstanding results. Throughout high school, Rayan was incredibly supportive and helpful to many students in our grade and was always ready to offer his advice. Additionally, he has extremely effective exam technique, having scored a perfect 100 LAT. I am sure that with his hard work and dedication, he will be an excellent tutor.
    HSC 2017: 99.90 ATAR | English Advanced 98 (20th in NSW) | Modern History 97 (11th in NSW) | Mathematics 99 | Mathematics Extension 1 49 | Physics 94 | Information Processes and Technology 94 | Chemistry 90

Offering tutoring (free trial lesson): http://community.boredofstudies.org/...-tutoring.html

HSC

Re: Adv Eng/ Chem/ Bio/ Mod (96 96 96 96 ) Tutoring for $50/hr + Essay/Creative Editi

-
    Tutoring for Advanced English, Chemistry, Biology and Modern History

2017 HSC: Advanced English (96) | Chemistry (96) | Biology (96) | Mod (96) | 2U Math (97) | 3U Math (48) |
    ATAR: 99.80

Editing English/Modern History Essays and Creatives: $25 each

Thread Information