Thread: $25/hr Tutoring - HSC Biology, Chemistry and 3U Maths.

HSC

$25/hr Tutoring - HSC Biology, Chemistry and 3U Maths.

Hi everyone,

I’m Andrew and I graduated from Redfield College in 2017 with an ATAR of 98.90. I also managed to receive an All-Rounders award too alongside my school's 'College Medal for Mathematics and the Sciences'

I am currently offering tuition for HSC Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1. I am also able to tutor Years 7-10 Maths alongside Preliminary HSC 2U and 3U Maths. My HSC marks for these subjects are:

• Biology – 96
    • Chemistry -91
    • Mathematics Extension 1 – 94

I will do my best in teaching you how to:

• Understand the syllabus points for each subject.
    • Develop essential exam techniques such as managing exam time and how to structure responses.
    • Develop effective study techniques so that you can understand and master more content in less time.

Part of my program as a tutor also comes with:

Text or e-mail support 7 days a week if you have any questions for any difficult topics or if you just need me to check your school assignment/project. I’m also available to talk to if you just need general advice on the HSC and how to cope with it mentally and physically. This is free of charge for all my students.

• Access to a large variety of resources (e.g. textbooks, notes) that I have compiled throughout the year. These include notes from tuition centres, my school assignments, essays and personal notes.

Cost:

• I am only charging $25/hour for private 1 on 1 tuition. For group classes with 2 or more students, the price will drop to $20/hr.

• I currently only have my L plates so as of right now I would prefer to tutor at my place, which is situated at Cherrybrook. My house is very close to Tangara School (5-minute walk).

• Alternatively, I could also tutor at libraries around the Hills area.

If you are interested, then please let me know by private messaging me on this website
    Last edited by captainhelium; 12 Jan 2018 at 11:38 PM.
    2017 HSC: Eng (Adv.) · 3U Math · 4U Math · Chem · Phys · Bio

HSC

Re: $25/hr Tutoring - HSC Biology, Chemistry and 3U Maths.

Bump.
    2017 HSC: Eng (Adv.) · 3U Math · 4U Math · Chem · Phys · Bio

Thread Information